Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ceramic coating in SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AllSteel34, Jan 5, 2007.

1. AllSteel34

AllSteel34

Does anybody know if there is a shop in the San Franfreako Bay Area that does ceramic coating? I'm about to finish fabricating my exhaust system and would like to get it coated to match my headers.

Thanks,

Chris

2. QuakeMonkey

QuakeMonkey

Hey Chris,
    These guys aren't in the Bay area (Fresno) but I sent a manifold to them to be coated and they were fast and fairly priced I thought. http://www.capsbhc.com/index.htm
    They also took a lot of care with packing and shipping the finished part. Hope that helps.

3. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

You might want to check out Sanderson Headers in South San Francisco, also alot of industrial painters and powder coaters sometimes do it and you can find them in the phone book. Good Luck:cool:

4. Chris McCreary

Chris McCreary

Yeah, carry it all into Sanderson, they do all their coatings there. Sanderson's in SSF about 50 feet from Brizio's, on Railroad Ave just off Spruce.

5. AllSteel34

AllSteel34

Thanks for the help! I'll take it to Sanderson. The coating on their headers is nice stuff.

Chris