Register now to get rid of these ads!

Central Wisconsin Car Show Saturday Oct 6th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Terrible Tom, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

If any of you guys in central Wisconsin are interested, we are having our Oktoberfest car show at the Sand Creek Brewery in Black River Falls, Wisconsin this Saturday Oct. 6th. It's a non judged, show and shine, no registration fee. Show starts at 9 a.m and runs all day. Bands all afternoon, beer by Sand Creek Brewing, craft booths and food on the grounds. This will be our 4th annual show and it's really a fun day. I'd hate to be the only Hamber there. Come on over.
    Tom

2. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

3. rustang

rustang

I would so be there, but have planned a weekend to Chicago with the wife, and going to the Iron Invasion. Good luck on your show...
    Tom

4. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Thanks! We'll miss you, but maybe next year? All are welcome. Lots of fun.
    Tom

5. A Boner

A Boner

October 6th is a terrible date for your show. My friends and I will be at the "Iron Invasion" in Woodstock Ill., as it is on the same date.

6. Terrible Tom

Terrible Tom

Yes, so I see. It's a small show, but a fun day and the fall colors are beautiful up there now. It's always the first Saturday in October.
    Tom