Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caught on woodward...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by telecaster_6, Aug 21, 2007.

1. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I did some promotional work for detroit muscle this weekend with my hot rod. Found some good pics of me cruising on the web...thought i'd share.

Attached Files:

2. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

3. ls7gto

ls7gto

i seen you cruising woodward, what a bitchen ride!

4. LoBrow

LoBrow
    from MI

So do you have to leave the Detroit Muscle logo on the side now?.... I saw your goofy ass on the local news.....youre very charming in front of the camera.....Car sounded good.

5. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I havent taken them off yet...but they're gonna be off as soon as I get back from memphis. You shoulda seen it when i was driving it back sat. night in the rain.....got just a little squirrely on the wet pavement....really freaked the girlfriend out

6. Cruiser

Cruiser

telecaster 6,

Hey, some nice cruising in the slow lane. Thanks for the photo's of this cruise. Hope to see more photo's on this cruise.

Cruiser:cool:

7. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

Telecaster,

Love that avatar man !!!!!!

8. Bobby Green

Bobby Green

9. THECHICK

THECHICK

Thats a pretty cool pic if I must say so... always great to find yourself on the web where you didnt expect it (and not on a WANTED poster):eek:

10. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I'm surprised i'm not on a wanted poster after doing 50 mph burnouts where woodward goes down under the highway......Couldnt help myself......tunnel+no traffic+out of the cops view= lots-o-smoke....
    I'm sure everyone could hear me within at least half mile radius with the baffles out.....

:)

11. vintagesurvivor

vintagesurvivor
    from detroit

I went out there Thursday and it was really parking lot. Not too much fun sitting through 3 lights watching the TEMP gauge go north :) Nice ride though man, I dig it!
    Mark

12. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I didnt get hot at all untill friday afternoon. Sat in traffic from 16 mile to 13 mile idling for an hour and a half....no good...
    Saturday i was only out in the morning, was way to packed to drive the hot rod at all. Hell....i got pissed trying to drive my 05' mustang up woodward. My clutch foot was killing me within 2 miles.....
    Woodward is basically worthless by friday. The week before is bad ass though....