Register now to get rid of these ads!

carb poor

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pyro3256, Jun 7, 2009.

1. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

so i've been reading a lot of carb threads. trying to decide on 94's or 97's or 2g rods. and i have decieded that i can't afford any of them unless there leftovers no one wants. so please sent me you dusty old carbs. when i get three. i'll pay the rest forward and post a stop message i'll pay all shiping.

2. t-town-track-t

t-town-track-t
    from Tulsa

maybe I should start a thread for a coupe model a body?

Do you really expect people to just send you carbs?

3. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

no sorry i'm at work didn't get to finish. no not just free, give me carbs. but for those that have one just sitting around doing nothing. unknown condition,ect. thought maybe that would be more affordable. i will pay for them. for a reasonable price. but hey if there's some freebies too that great. i just figured, i know i have a lot of unused crap laying around that some one might want not worth much of any thing to me just keep it because. so maybe some one's got some carbs like that, they don't mind getting rid of. and yes i have searched the bone yards but not much of any thing like that around here. atleast where i know of.

4. Docco

Docco
    from Ippy

O.k. i'll bite. What motor do you want to put them on? Three 2G's aren't going to flow the same as three 94's.

5. pyro3256

pyro3256
    from OKC

well docco, thats a question i've been trying to figure out. want to run a progressive tri power on a 300cid. I6 ford. mild over stock build. custom intake. what i don't know is all the cid to cfm math to deciede on carbs. i don't want to "over carb" it. sorry may be a poor choice of words. don't know how else to say it.