Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car show/ this Sat. My place

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Docfranknstein, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Docfranknstein

Docfranknstein

I thought I'd better throw out a reminder that this Sat the 10th is the car show / party at My place, Yeah it's the 2005 Tossing of the Rod thown by the Rod Tossers car club here in downtown Boron, We will have a muffler rapping ( or lack there of) contest, rod toss contest, billet wheel toss ( thrown shot put style) , and last but not least the Burn-Out contest. the addy here is 27195 20 Mule team rd Boron. Yes We have awards and it all starts at 4 pm. Also I've been told that Ol' Skool Rodz will be here to take photos of the show. No whines about it being in the middle of no-where. My # is 760 762-9204, Von Doc

2. Plowboy

Plowboy

Btt, I'll be tossing my rod this weekend just to show my support.

Are we gonna get to see some pics of those top secret projects or what?

3. Muttley

Muttley

That is the coolest address ever.:cool:

4. Hip

Hip

For everyone that came to the show i know you had a great time, specially burnout contests commenced. Great bands would have been better if the wind wasnt blowing but the overall t-shirt weather was great for me. RodToss was great as usuall. The one guy pulling way to the left keeping everyone on their toes."INCOMING!!!":D The everpopular Billet wheel shot-put toss done with a real "Boyde's" $300.00 wheel. Doc did a bitching gas station facade on his across the street shop/lab , and the burn out contest was done at the pumps out front leaving some very impresive blackmarks and completely engulfing the crowd in more than a few burnouts! Hack, im still hacking up rubber!:eek: Most everyone took off around sunset in a blaze of rubber down the main street upsetting the bingo players two doors done,(We had a spy in there to let us know), there were some hangers on that lasted till 10:00 and we bench-raced about the days events. As usuall my camera went down about half way through with now batteries, but i saw plenty of cameras out there including a very special one.:rolleyes: I'll stick some pictures on later today. Overall it was a blast!, and the best one yet, im sure next years will be even bigger, garenteed!!! pics to come. Hip;)