Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caption Contest: *DELETED*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Curly, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

"I should've used Preperation H instead of Preperation H-Bomb."

2. You know what is so funny about this? Let me tell you. I put two post in at the same time (Intentionally) one on topic the other off topic.

The one that is on topic it get 301 hits and 3 replies.

This one that is Off Topic (and gross) and it gets 438 hits, 27 replies and I've watch it go from a 3 star rating down to a 1 star rating. Of course you didn't know that it was O/T by subject heading (done on purpose) but you also had the option to not reply....but 9 times as many of you did!

I thought that my expirement went quite well. 9 times more people are willing to reply to garbage and half of Them are willing to tell me that I did something wrong! The other half saw it for what it was...a sick joke and replied with sick captions. Somebody did turn me on to this Consumption Junction website and another posted a link to prove it was a hoax!

I find it funny that all these people are willing to tell me how wrong I was for posting this and not give a hoot about the project I'm working on. If you didn't reply it would have dropped a page by now but it keeps coming back up to the top...so more people look at it. Where were those people when I posted my on topic post? If you want to tell me something that I did wrong how about telling me that my motor is to low in my car and I'll snag the drain plug!

Any reply to this kind of topic only adds to the fire and keeps it in the light. You guys want these topics to go away? Quit replying to them! You can't stop someone from posting them w/o banning that person. I'd hate to see the list of people banned because they posted an O/T post. Just ignore the post and it will go away...reply to it and it'll go to the top.

It's kinda like that car wreck on the freeway thing that I learned about in a psychology class years ago....

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

We're not jumping on anyone here, just giving folks alittle food for thought about O/T post that are accepted by the masses, and O/T posts that are just downright disgusting to look at without a warning as to such.

Almost EVERYONE on this board can relate to a pet dying. This type of O/T post is not offensive and it's clearly stated in the topic what it's about. A member here can choose to read or not read.

4. DrJ

DrJ

[ QUOTE ]
    You know what is so funny about this? Let me tell you. I put two post in at the same time (Intentionally) one on topic the other off topic.

The one that is on topic it get 301 hits and 3 replies.

This one that is Off Topic (and gross) and it gets 438 hits, 27 replies and I've watch it go from a 3 star rating down to a 1 star rating. Of course you didn't know that it was O/T by subject heading (done on purpose) but you also had the option to not reply....but 9 times as many of you did!....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because some of us just go down or up the list of posts and unsuspectingly open things.
    After opening this one while I was eating an apple, I swore I'd never open nother post from the dumbest fuck ever found behind a barn in a pocket handkerchief, Curly again.
    Fuck you ASSHOLE!!!

5. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

"Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit outa my..."

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Curly, I believe the reason more folks didn't respond on the other post with your project photos is because they couldn't view the photos. I know I couldn't get to it till just now when I was reminded by this post to head back and look for the other.

Hey, are those valve covers ribbed for your pleasure or hers? [​IMG]

7. Post deleted by Curly

8. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

no officer I swear i wasn't hidding that much cocain up my ass

9. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

and RYAN deleted my,' what i did at work today' thread? with a pic. of a forklift lifting a forklift...
    nic

10. McGrath

McGrath

"and RYAN deleted my,' what i did at work today' thread? with a pic. of a forklift lifting a forklift..."

Ryan got Curly last night, in case you didn't notice...

<font color="red">"Who the hell are you?

Why don't just post on topic and constructively instead of pulling off renegade post tests?

--------------------
    Ryan Cochran
    The Jalopy Journal" </font>

11. nor cal nic

nor cal nic

NO offense to RYAN or anyone... i'm pokin' fun at myself... it's what i do best!
    nic