Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Canceling Ad in wanted classified

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gerry miller, Nov 12, 2014.

1. gerry miller

gerry miller

How do I cancel an Ad in classifieds???? Don't want to keep plugging up the site.

2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

I thought it was as simple as deleting each of your entries, similar to deleting a post on a thread. That may very well NOT be the case, so I suggest contacting one of the moderators for guidance. GWHITE is a SUPERMODERATOR and nice guy.....look for him in the member list and I feel certain he will assist.

btw.....very considerate of you to remove an ad that is no longer valid.

Ray

3. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

I dunno, Ray...Think of the ad. 'Feel' it, if you will. After its time has been served...just drop it?

"After I found your precious thing, you just cast me aside...You don't need me now, so..."

I think I've been reading the Yahoo headline stories too much. :eek:
    But I'm lots more 'sensitive'.:D

4. Yeah, GWhite is a super moderator....but is that is his title too ?????????????? Maybe we should put in for him to be Super Duper Moderator then ? lol one of a kind type of guy, that's for sure.....super duper in the tech posts already.....by far.

117harv likes this.
  5. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

Mike........you are from, or near, San Francisco......right?.......uuuhh... I'm not, but do you have a sister?:)

kidcampbell71 likes this.