Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Canadian Street Rodder Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ragtop, May 21, 2010.

1. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

Just found out Windsor Area Street Rods founding president Frank Wall has won the honor this year. Frank passed away in February after a long, hard fought battle with Lou Gerhig's desease. For those of you that knew Frank, I'm sure you'll agree that this was well deserved. Hot Rods were his life other than family of course. He started building HotRods back in the 60s, eventually quitting his job and opening Wall Fabrications, where he built a number of great cars. He helped me out on my '47 Ford ragtop when my job and my wife's health didn't allow me to finish and he painted my black 60 ELCamino. I know he was a big help to a lot of other guys too. He'll be missed.

2. koolkemp

koolkemp

Now if they would add HAMBANDY .........................

3. Ragtop

Ragtop
    Member Emeritus

They induct one person per year. Most don't get inducted on their first nomination. You're more than welcome to nominate Andy. Nominations are open every year around April I think. You can visit the Canadian Rodder Hall of Fame website.

4. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor