Register now to get rid of these ads!

canadian hambers who went to waterdown?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ynottayblock, Sep 24, 2007.

1. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

So I went to the waterdown swap meet/show ths past weekend and laid eyes on one of the most beautiful cars ive seen in person. A dark green T roadster with a track nose, belly pan and flathead. I didnt bring my camera with me and im kicking myself for it. Did anybody happen to see it and take some pictures or know who owns it?

2. McKee

McKee

It's owned by a guy in Burlington, he took off before I could get any pictures of it,...here's his other car.

Attached Files:

3. McKee

McKee

Waterdown's "Year of the Deuce".

Attached Files:

4. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

ha i was gonna ask about this one too, i would love to have his garage, i was drooling all over his cars.

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I heard it was awesome.....
    see ya in the spring.

6. McKee

McKee

Purty!

Attached Files:

7. A couple club members went and one was telling me all about that T and how I should have went with them.

8. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

Actually, I think the guy lives in Waterdown. At least that's what he told me. He bought the T from someone in NJ 4 years ago. He claims it's the real-deal.......belly pan, quick change and every correct 50's era part you could imagine. The Bonneville decal on the windshield says 1951. Looks authentic too.
    As he pulled in to his parking spot, the rad hose blew off spraying he and his son with hot fluid. No injuries but definitely a little embarassing.
    As I was going home, I saw the T stopped on the 5th concession. Wasn't running. His son was tending the car and said his Dad was going to get the trailer.
    Maybe someone in NJ knows of the car..........

9. McKee

McKee

more pics.

Attached Files: