Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can you recommend a wiring harness?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lango, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Okay Guys- The wife gave the okay to spring for a wiring harness. I've done some research and see prices fluctuate somewhat. My project is a 52 Chev 3100 with small block Chev., GM tilt column, and a/c, and maybe power windows to follow. The previous owner used a mixture of the original fabric covered wire, and the harness out of whatever donated the engine and column, and some other wire that got painted when they shot the interior. It's a challenge to say the least.
    I would like to know what you guys recommend, and why. Good instructions are important; written and illustrated, if possible.
    Thanks in advance. I really do appreciate it.
    Lango.

2. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

go to the The H.A.M.B. O'Dex section and check out rebel wire they have a lot of great feedback's and offer hamb discounts . I will purchase once my truck is ready

3. cavistyle

cavistyle
    from baltimore

I used a Rebel Wiring harness in my 51 sports coupe. Very easy to install. Detailed instructions with illustrations and labeled wires.

4. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

those harnesses look great but good luck getting a wiring diagram.

5. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Rebel Wire, I've been using them exclusively in the shop for a bit.

6. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

I'm a huge fan of American Autowire. Thier kits have great illustrations and writtien instrucktions as well as the harnesses are basically self explainatory. I highly recomend checking them out at the very least.

7. REBEL. Nuff said!!!