Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can you I.D. this Mopar's owner?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jangleguy, Feb 19, 2013.

1. jangleguy

jangleguy

Attention straightliners! Can anyone tell me who owns this Dodge 330? I'm using it in a book I'm doing for Cartech and would really like to give the owner credit! It would also be nice to have the basic info on the car...

I got this shot at the 2011 California Hot Rod Reunion.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance, HAMB nation!

Scotty

2. jangleguy

jangleguy

This would have been an even better post, if I had actually attached the photo. But building suspense makes for a more dynamic post presentation...

Attached Files:

• 3-5.jpg
      3-5.jpg
      File size:
      220.7 KB
      Views:
  3. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

Nice save haha, maybe contact CHRR crew as they may have an entrants list.

Scotty

4. I don't know who owns it now, but as a kid in Royal Oak, Michigan I used to go over to Ferndale and hang all over the original red and white Candymatic's front fenders.

5. jangleguy

jangleguy

Ha! Thanks, NZ Rodder - I did what I could, but am still red faced...

The Famoso crew are too busy for this nonsense, trust me. I've been searching online for an hour and just now thought of the HAMB. Always worth a try.

6. jangleguy

jangleguy

31Dodger: You're a whole 4 miles from me and we connect on the HAMB?! Figures...

You're a lucky guy to have drooled on the real Candymatic! Might need you for future Mopar tech insight, if you're up for that...

7. Sure thing! We probably need to make contact so we can do car stuff. I am so friggin' bored in Phoenix, OREGON with no real "car" knowin' guys or gals. My wife knows more about my MoPars than my buddies.

8. jangleguy

jangleguy

Well, it took a whole 20 minutes, but I just received a PM with contact info on the owner of the car. Once again, the HAMB rules! You guys make my job way too easy!

THANK YOU!!!

Scotty