Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can I list my Harley in the classifieds?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 4t64rd, Jun 11, 2003.

1. I'm going to use the $$$ to buy stuff for my 46 Ford!?!? [​IMG] it's a 2002. Maybe somebody knows somebody... if not, my hear won't be broken, just thought I'd ask.

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

It's usually easier to beg for forgiveness then ask permission. List it, the possibility of seeing you on your knees gets me excited. [​IMG]

3. I've done dumber and more irresponsible things because a woman told me to, here goes... [​IMG]

4. PorkChop

PorkChop
    from Austin

I listed my Panhead here...no one complained ...

PC -

5. atch

atch

i pm'd ryan before i listed my 1980 shovelhead. he gave me the nod to go ahead. don't know if a 1980 is any more or less acceptable in the classifieds than a 2002 or not. you'd probably need to ask ryan...

6. [ QUOTE ]
    don't know if a 1980 is any more or less acceptable in the classifieds than a 2002 or not.

[/ QUOTE ] If you parked the 2 side by side,how many people here could tell the difference? [​IMG]

7. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

ive been wondering the same thing(if i could post mine for sale??? [​IMG] is it cool Ryan?? its a '73
    i'll wait a few weeks so there arent too many in the classifieds if its cool... i wanna get rid of mine,never any time to ride...either cash or possible trade for something cool
    i understand if not [​IMG]