Register now to get rid of these ads!

Can Anyone Identify These Wheels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HenryJGuy, Jan 16, 2010.

1. HenryJGuy

HenryJGuy
    from Dayton, TN

I picked up a pair of wheels today at a swap meet. The wheels are black-looking, so I assume they're Magnesium. They have dual bolt patterns and I can't find any casting or identification anywhere on them. The tires are amazingly perfect and it doesn't look like they've ever been run. 7.60-15 M&H Racemasters. Anyway, I just want to know if anyone can identify these wheels, and give me a roundabout estimate on the tires' age. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of the backside...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Look like ansens to me.Want to sell them?

3. HenryJGuy

HenryJGuy
    from Dayton, TN

I thought they may be Ansens as well, but generally those have markings on them. Also, I've never seen an Ansen slot with four "windows" instead of five. They're not necessarily for sale, but I'm sure I could let them go if the price was right. PM me an offer if you want.

4. HenryJGuy

HenryJGuy
    from Dayton, TN

Ok, I just did a search on here and found another thread with someone asking about a set of wheels identical to these. Looks like the consensus is they are Romeo Palamides wheels. I guess they could be considered early American Racing wheels. They do have stick-on weights on the inside that have American Racing Equipment cast in them.