Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Calling out the bluegrass state

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Nov 24, 2019.

1. I was thinking, and that's a dangerous thing for me to do, but how about finding any members that might be close, that you can network with, swap parts with, help out with builds, or even just hang out, drink a beer and throw darts at the wall. I'm in the bodyshop business, do fab work, i cut glass, and do pinstriping and lettering. Let's build something!

2. There is a Kentucky Social Group listed on here, but it appears to be private. Have no idea how active it might be. We have a Maryland Social Forum that is quite active.

3. Cool idea! I'm from WV, but go to the races in Owingsville (especially the Southeast Gasser events). Good luck with your plans!

4. To join Just click:

Kentucky H.A.M.B.'ers

Look to the right of the page - Click on: Social Forum Tools, then click Join social Forum and your in. HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  5. Gman0046

Gman0046

I live in Kentucky and would like to meet you. The only problem is I'm about 120 miles from you.

Gary

HOTRODPRIMER and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. .........In the words of Diamond RIO, "Meet in the Middle":D

7. Gary, 120 miles is just a afternoon ride.:D HRP

8. Gman0046

Gman0046

Just might to that next Spring. We could always meet at the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green, Ky.

Gary

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  9. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just joined the Kentucky forum, but I must have been too late. Last posting was in March, 2016 !!