Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all 49-54 chevy owners I need ur help please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hot Rod Chris, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Sqeaky Hinge

Sqeaky Hinge

And that's the way the H.A.M.B. rolls , good going fastcar , I love the pay-it-forward system of working on old cars , It works good around here where I'm at anyways...:)

2. Hot Rod Chris

Hot Rod Chris

Fastcar is the man!!! This was a little set back for me and fastcar came through. I have the car torn apart right now for a motor/tranny mount swap and decided to pull the front end apart a replace all the seals that go on the control arms while I was there. And now that I got it cleaned up and started to put it together the bushings got trashed during a clean up process ams was screwed. Im trying to clean up and put the car back together in time for or wedding next yr, but not only that I also got to get cracking on my fiances 51 for the wedding too!! So this was a big set back but fastcar came to the rescue!!! Man I love the h.a.m.b.!!!

3. I bought the Chev's of the 40's (nothing against that company they don't manufacture their parts) and the first problem was the top outer shafts had no eccentric. (no camber adjustment) then the inside lower shafts had no provision for inner lock nuts. which would pull the a arms together.
    They took them back no questions asked. which told me they would just ship them out again to some sucker in Texas or Australia:mad::confused: