Register now to get rid of these ads!

Caldwell, Texas Weekend Car Meet Pictures....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by taskforceranger506, Sep 10, 2006.

1. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

Here are some pictures of the local Austin, Bryan-College Station Area meet this past saturday afternoon in Caldwell, Texas. Nice little car show held in conjunction with the annual Kolache Festival. Caldwell is located about 30 minutes S. West of Bryan-College Station on Hwy 21. heading torwards Austin, Texas. The day started out a little wet and seemed we were going to have a wet one on our hands, but the weather turned out to be very pleasant and temps were very cool. The turn out was around 155 cars and varied from Hot Rods to the Classic Restro to the Pro-Street car Cat. Alot of local businesses helped out with Sponserships and Prizes to he winners of their categories. I hope you enjoy the pics and by the way I met a fellow H.A.M.B.er by the name of Mr. Bell. His H.A.M.B tag is "BELLM". It was great to have met him and his grandson today and hope to see you at the Meet every Wed Nights at the Krogers in Bryan-College Station off Hwy 6 N. Anyhow hope you all enjoy.

Also the last pictures are of my brothers 1954 Chrysler New Yorker and 49 Chevy Convertable on the last thread.

[​IMG]
    http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175
    /TASKFORCERANGER506/100_0734.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

PART II Pics....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n175/TASKFORCERANGER506/100_0764.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

PART III Pics...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here are my brothers two Cars...And his beast in the background.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Dirty2

Dirty2

Looks like a cool show. Thanks for sharing. Better than what I did, stomping around a swap meet for 2 days.

5. hayduke

hayduke

Dang! and I spent yesterday digging in the yard.

Thanks for posting the pics, wish I'd have know about the show last week...(prolly missed the post :eek:/ )

6. BELLM

BELLM

Nice to meet you yesterday! Thanks for posting the pics. Nice little car show held in conjunction with the annual Kolache Festival, only 12 miles from where I live.
    Got to hang out with some old friends, the green '36 PU belongs to a really cool local guy and good friend John Treeter. His body shop out in the country is like stepping back into the '50, model A's, thirties stuff, lots of 50s stuff. He has a '36 coupe that is an old 50s-60 hot rod, took out a nailhead with 2 -97s and put a flathead in it. He is about to start dialysis, diabetes screwed up his kidneys. 50/50 ticket sales raised over $1400 for him, winner gave half his winnings back to John.
    Got to visit with Brian Bass dad, he had a car in the show, visited with Dusty (droplord49) and some other Bryan/College Station guys.
    Pleasant way to spend the day with my grandson, paid $20 entry fee, got to park inside with all our stuff in the car, got a nice shirt & hat and got a $25 gift certificate to Eaker Performance speed shop as a door prize!

7. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

Your welcome Mr. Bell....It was my pleasure and was great to meet you and a fellow H.A.M.B.er..Well My brother is the member I just use his Tags to post here but do plan on getting my membership soon. I had a great time and look forward to another meet soon. Have a great weekend.

8. Looks like I really missed out.

9. taskforceranger506

taskforceranger506

Hey Col.....Looks like both of us missed out on that one. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, everything here is quiet so far. Brother always has a good time and looks to have taken some great pics. It's cool he found a fellow H.A.M.B.er.