Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cacklefest at the 50th Winternationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Payne, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Thought I would share some of the photos I took of the rolling cackelfest at the 50th N.H.R.A. Winternationals. As most of you may know, there was a terrible accident involving the Addict nostalgia dragster, and a push truck during the cacklefest. I'm glad everyone was able to walk away from the accident with only bumps and bruises because the outcome could havhttp://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4941053e been much worse. I didn't get any photos of the accident since I was litehttp://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=4941196rally a quarter-mile away from where it happened. I did catch a few of the cars pushing up to the lanes, and then during the cacklefest I was able to steal a spot in the grandstands close to where the cars made the turn from the dragstrip on to the return road.

Additional coverage of the event: Golden 50 Corral, and Woodies, Hot Rods, and Nostalgia Funny Cars

Pushing up to the lanes.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. Started with the Frantic Four.

First Part.

Attached Files:

3. Second Part.

Attached Files:

4. Part Three.

Attached Files:

5. And the final part.

The final dragster was Swap Rat V with Don Garlits behind the wheel.

Attached Files:

6. riceman

riceman

The second picture is me in the Brissette & Alexander Fueler with the blue front wing. Thanks

7. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

And pic's of the guy in the head dress is Bezzer from Ontario Canada. Thanks for the shots!!! Wish I could have made the trip... Maybe next time..