Register now to get rid of these ads!

Burnet, TX CAF AIRSHOW-This Saturday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Skotz, Apr 10, 2008.

1. I know that a lot of you Hot Rodders like WW2 aircraft:D...sooooo....
    This Saturday, in Burnet, Texas, we are having our annual CAF (Confederate, I mean Commemorative Air Force) Airsho for our squadron. Its a neat "small town" event:).
    Should have the C47, C45, 2-A10's, U11, AD4-Skyraider, F4U Corsair, F8F Bearcat, P47 Thunderbolt, Mig17, T28's, AT6's, O2, Tora Kate, BT15, N3N, my Stearman and others, several L birds....along with other warbirds and some aerobatic acts and "regular" aeroplanes.
    The first half dozen that bring thier Hot Rods and get with me, get a FREE event T shirt:D. Ya have to pay to get in, but we can park you somewhere, so you are part of the shindig.
    Here's a link.....
    http://www.highlandlakessquadron.com/
    Come on out, should be a nice day, and there are other events going on in town in regards to the "Bluebonnet Festival"
    Skot

2. Always loyal to the Confederacy :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

3. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

car show at Hamilton park too !!

4. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

sounds like fun !

5. I can see it now....ol Casey will be racing the Corsair:D, since racing the Stearman at Kingsbury just got him started with Aeroplanes:eek:...hahaha
    Skot

6. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus