Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Built in the Motor City...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 23, 2018.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Built in the Motor City...

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

kidcampbell71, 63fdsnr and HEMI32 like this.
  2. Blade58

Blade58
    from apopka ,Fl

I have been to the Museum as a kid on a school field trip a 3 hour drive ,I remember going past the Ford Plant and seeing all the cars lined up for the crusher all missing the front clip at least that was what we where told ,I think the Museum was named Greenwhich village or something like that back then , the chair that Lincoln was sitting when assassinated was on display in a building, Edison's House was relocated there too ,some cool cars and other historical vehicles on display, like a early Indy car ,you can't miss the mammoth steam locomotive trains from the Golden age of mass transit back then, I like to go back with the Grand kids so they can see the auto Industry display, I know my grand son will love it since he has gasoline in his veins

3. Gahrajmahal

Gahrajmahal

My wife asked what I wanted to do for my 60th birthday this year and I told her I wanted to go to the Henry ford museum since I never had been. We plan to rent a late model convertible as I don't want to worry about my vintage cars for a long drive. Should be a great trip of a few days. Dinner at the Vinsetta garage eh? Any other suggestions are appreciated too.

4. 31Apickup

31Apickup

It's The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village next to it. They now call the whole facility The Henry Ford. I was involved in the renovations of the village in 02 & 03, awesome place.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

DeucePhaeton likes this.

5. Hmmm-a mover & a shaker from Pixar is here in Detroit for 'work'....Hmmmm, most interesting.
    I hope you get a chance to spend sometime downtown as Detroit's downtown has made a lot of strides over the last 5 years. My satellite studio is a block over from Woodward & Grand River and has become an enjoyable location to get away from HQ. Enjoy your time here!