Register now to get rid of these ads!

buickroadster

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by buickroadster, Feb 27, 2005.

1. buickroadster

buickroadster

hey guy's ,i'm a newby here and i gotta say i love it! ,drive trains for a living(so does the wife)i'm 46 and have been playing with cars as long as i can remember.my ride is a '23 model buick roadster pickup built on a mid 50's chrysler chassis(much modified)powered by a blown,propane fuelled 277 cu in chrysler hemi inline 6(australian chrysler motor)metalflake paint,wooden pickup bed,wide whites on steelies and leopard print interior and best of all a load of fun!current project is a '51 vanguard(british car)powered by a hemi inline 6 for the wife.why a vanguard-cause it's the doggest uglie thing we could find(doesn't take any talent to make a good looking car look better, but it takes talent to make an uglie car look good!):D

2. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Hello and welcome!:D

3. Welcome.

I've seen your pickup on more than one occasion, and whilst I think it's 'out there', I reckon it's great......

Didn't it used to have a blown 8 (HEMI/ram of course)? which came from the sedan? I remember first seeing it about 5 years ago at CRAKK....

Cheers, and welcome again,

Drewfus

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the hamb, sometimes things just radiate ugly vibes out to you and draw you in like a magnet. Its OK to think outside the box,keeps things interesting. :D

5. Howdy Stranger what took you so long :)

6. Lucky Burton

Lucky Burton

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.