Register now to get rid of these ads!

Brado... new here.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by brado, Feb 6, 2006.

1. brado

brado
    from Ohio

Hey fellas. Quick Intro.. As you may have noticed in my profile I do not have a car as of yet. I have just moved from SC to Ohio and I am living with my parents until I get a place built. (Yes, I'm 29 yrs old and living with my parents.) The place (Shop) I intend to build will be built around my plans for a hotrod. I plan to begin construction no later than 10/06. I'm single so living space is not as important.
    I'm a Mechanical Engineer working in a test lab for a company here in Ohio. A lot of the testing I do involves electromechanical systems designed to automate test stands (I.e. Hydraulic, pneumatic actuators performing fatigue tests.) I would eventually like to put some of this knowledge to use in a custom hotrod, and I can see lots of potential. I also have interests in vacuum forming (plastics), woodworking, and metal fab. I just love building stuff.
    My ideal car would probably be a late 40's early 50's. I know you guys probably won't appreciate this, but I am also fond of the late 60's muscle cars. Sorry, its just what I like. Hopefully by next fall I can tell you all about my new project.

2. Circus Bear

Circus Bear

Sorry It took me so long to find this. Welcome to the board. I'll give you a call this week sometime. We nned a garage and car for ya.

3. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to HAMB! Also welcome to Ohio-hope you get used to the snow and cold. Good luck on finding a project-just watch the classifieds. If you can not find it here, it don't exist!!