Register now to get rid of these ads!

Boy I'm p.o.ed!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by thewishartkid, Aug 9, 2011.

1. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

Some lowlife dog stole one of the taillight lenses off of my 1950 Chevy. It was sitting in the driveway right in front of the house! One new glass lens and bluedot gone. I am just thankful they did'nt tear anything else up.

2. markjenks

markjenks

There is only ONE reason why they would go after that, and just one of them. They needed it.

Check the clubs or look for the same car on the street.

PS> It's always good to "mark" some parts so you can "find" them later..

3. wher else have ya been lately maybe i twas done before you noticed .. and it did not fall off right?

4. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

Theres a pack of boys hanging around this summer! You now how a pack of boys are! If i catch em! I my pull there ears off!

5. Ghost28

Ghost28

Sorry for your loss, But if you would just send that fine looking hardtop out here you wouldn't have to worry about it.

6. Master of None

Master of None

Could be worse.....could have took the car and only left you a tail light.

7. sixbangr

sixbangr

he may not have to worry about it, but living in Aurora you would. That place haS changed so much, i can hardley believe it is the the place i grew up.

8. Itchy-Pit

Itchy-Pit

Look for the car in the neighborhood with the class tassel and your blue dot hanging from the rearview mirror. Teenagers do dumb things. Master of none summed it up well.....

9. daddio211

daddio211

If you're on the look out, these have been pretty popular with the custom bike guys lately.

10. Maybe call animal control....they'll fix ur dog problem lol

11. jipp

jipp

odd they only take one.. like mention.. needed one.. could of been a dare? and maybe he just wanted the blue dot for his tricycle.
    not sure why i just assumed its a guy.. girls are getting pretty dogly as of late too. what they have to do to get into a gang.. scary stuff.
    chris.

12. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

Not always true. Some asshole stole a corner piece of my window trim, just because they knew it'd be hard to replace. IT WAS SILICONED ON. The prick HAD to pry it out with a screwdriver!

13. 296 V8

296 V8
    BANNED
    from Nor~Cal

Do you know it was there after your last drive?

14. Ghost28

Ghost28

Yeah I grew up in old Aurora. I know what ya mean. But worry or not I would still like to have a hardtop chevy to protect.:)

15. jipp

jipp

now i understand why rat rods are so popular. heh, just joking.
    rust, no, please take it.. no. really its free, rust free! heh, man im in a odd mood. guess i better take my drugs to get back to normal drone mode.
    chris.

16. thewishartkid

thewishartkid

I've got the gas tank out of it right now ( rust) so it did'nt fall off. This is a town of about 100 people. I'm sure it was just because it was there. I'll find out who done it, My wife is a teacher at the local school! Things have a way of coming around!!!

17. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

That sucks. Morrisville? Never heard of it. We got you beat by a hundred people. :D Our little town has two 55 chev's in it! Both 2dr bel-airs! If any of my 55 stuff is ever missing I'll kick my neighbors ass. LOL. Lippy

18. skoh73

skoh73

I know the feeling, some schwanz stole my gas cap at a show a few years ago. Luckily a nice guy I knew had a parts car of my year and make and gave me one for free.

19. caseyscustoms

caseyscustoms
    BANNED
    from st.joe, MO

call the cops justice needs to be served! ect, ect, ect.....

seriously though read breeders flood thread, then step back and try and realize your whining about a taillight lens.

20. Yep,

Read breeders flood thread.
    A real stand up guy when life serves him a punch in the neck. Makes me look at all the littles things that bother me and realize thats what they are, little things...

21. luckily they are pretty common to replace good luck