Register now to get rid of these ads!

BONES ANYONE??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by redmeat, Sep 2, 2004.

1. I no I am not the only sick bastard on here.......many folk love skull shift knobs....why not get the a true replica...... http://www.skullsunlimited.com/ ...they come in all sizes and ages......from newborn to adult...even have Neandertal,Autralopithecus,and Cro-magnon......need a hand and arm for a shift knob or light bar...the possibliities are endless....I was thinking get a couple of child size and drill out the face to make it a cyclops for brake lights......HAPPY BONING

R E D M E A T

2. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

..........now that's a little "off topic," but very interesting!! [​IMG]

3. deadelvis

deadelvis

This company is here in Okla. If I remember right they started out as school project for the guys kid. It went from there and now it's thier business. A real total family thing. Kinda cool.

4. k-member

k-member

RedMeat, don't ya think ya should at least get a rolling chassis together first before you even go talking about tail lights [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Wes is kickin your butt.

5. <font color="red">Yeah WES is kicking my butt........BUT....he don't have a Mortgage or the bills of a home owner...some of the perks of being young and still living at home !....but that said I just ordered parts last night and am in the prossess of as Larry the Cable guy says...GIT IT DONE..

R E D M E A T

HEY a guys gotta shoot big! </font>

6. k-member

k-member

Ha Ha sucka! We all have bills, but man, you already have a lot of parts. I'm gonna buy you the Tony Robinson Self-Motivation DVD for Christmas. [​IMG] Less talk, More action.

7. lowandgold59

lowandgold59

[ QUOTE ]
    Ha Ha sucka! We all have bills, but man, you already have a lot of parts. I'm gonna buy you the Tony Robinson Self-Motivation DVD for Christmas. [​IMG] Less talk, More action.

[/ QUOTE ] shit...i'd throw done a few bucks on that one! hahaha

8. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got $5 on it......

9. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Pacific Research on Vashon Island makes human bones and stuff for anatomical education

more then once I went to the local land fill on a typical dump day to find truck loads of rejected human bones.

just a little strange, but not too, for Vashon..

Paul

10. Shit! I thought MR BONES turned up... [​IMG]

JOE[​IMG]

11. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

I'm kinda hoping Mr. Bones is undercover on the trail of Rocky's pickup! [​IMG]

Seriously, I hope whoever kidnapped Mr. Bones grows up and puts him back in circulation. Any worthless prick can be a thief. Think about it.