Register now to get rid of these ads!

Body Guys... Did I get a good deal?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FrameDragger, Aug 28, 2004.

1. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Had our "block garage sale" today... Old guy sold me all of his old body equipment for $125... I'm guessing the Air File would probably be worth it by itself... Whatta you think?

Attached Files:

2. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Attached Files:

3. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Last one - Hydraulic Porta-power?

Attached Files:

4. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

hell yeah that's a good deal, especially if the old porta-power is in working order. I need to find me some deals like that!

5. Oh man ,did that Old Guy take you for a ride!! Thats the worst deal I've seen in a long time. So...Here's what I'll do.... Ship it all to me and I'll send you $125.00 and everything will be Ok Ok ??? Huh? Huh??

6. slammed

slammed

Yes, sir. Scored.

7. You did good. The curved file with the wood handle is for lead work. They are nice to have if you know how to use them. If you choose to use it on steel, don't force it to work. You'll just dull it right off. Good score!
    The Wizzard

8. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

you got ROBBED!!! it's junk. send it to me and i'll throw it out for ya, i'll even pay shipping! [​IMG]

...damn lucky bastard!! [​IMG]

9. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Thanks for the offers guys, I would hate to transfer my misfortune to you though [​IMG]

I wish I could stumble across car parts like this...