Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bob Drake rear panel (under trunk)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grandet23, Feb 15, 2010.

1. grandet23

grandet23

Has anyone tried to install the new rear apron from Bob Drake? I've been waiting since June for my to show up and wonder how they fit. I've tried another one that was bought thru Dennis Carpenter and it was not shaped right at all. This panel welds in below the trunklid and between both fenders. Just need feedback. Thanks in advance.

2. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

I have the Drake panel on my '39 and it was high-quality and fit very well. Even if it was made in China :eek: I also used his quarter patch panels and they were fine too.

3. How do you like the fit of the EMS panel. I have one on the 40 convert I jsut bought and it need some fine tuning for sure.

4. grandet23

grandet23

1940 Ford Coupe. Im sorry I forgot to attach.

5. ems customer service

ems customer service

here's our panel curves and shapes in all directions, made in the usa

and can be has with or with out bumper slots
    ems automotive 216-541-4585

Attached Files:

6. duste01

duste01

I need to replace the one on my '39 deluxe, but I am afraid its my car that needs the fine tuning to get a straight panel to fit.

7. oz40

oz40

Both the mfrs mentioned, makes a very good product and as good as you will get with todays technology.
    The matter lies with the original tin and how well it was assembled on the day.
    So there will be some tweaking needed from you to align all the new to the old.

8. ems customer service

ems customer service

also included with our panel is gaurenteed damage free shipping, if ups breaks it or damages any our panels ems automotive will replace it at our cost and not make the customer deal with ups that's our job, what does this mean, we are gonna pack it right to get it to you with out hassle, just fyi ems automotive 216-541-4585

www.emsautomotive.com