Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Bob Drake 1936 Ford Coupe, Roadster Fender

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Apr 20, 2014.

1. I just received the first production rear passenger fender but it will be a while before installing it. Anyone try fitting it and what are your thoughts. By all accounts, this fender looks Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Being the first, isn't that your job?

3. Davyj

Davyj

I hope they fit well, a friend of mine has a pair on order for his Cabriolet....................

4. I have 14 cars, run a Construction company and spring is here so lots of yard work has to be done to keep the better half happy and am just a tad bit busy right now thank you very much. I am just wondering what the fit is like and if there are any problems as when I replace my stock fenders, I want to know in advance if this is going to be just a simple remove and replace or a remove and re-do.
    And to let people know that the first 36 Ford reproductions have been made. I have heard they have had been in development for years and lots of time has been spend with the fitment. They are the same gauge as the factory originals. I'd be curious to find out if the fit is all what its suppose to be.

5. FalconMan

FalconMan
    from Minnesota

I ordered a set for my 3 window. Hopefully they are as nice as they claim.

6. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

whippet, i would love for you to bring your fender to my shop so i can check some work i did. i'm fabricating rear fender mounting and wheelwell sections right now, and my coupe fenders are kinda rough .hope all is well-n

7. wannerstudios

wannerstudios

Got mine a couple of weeks ago and it fits 100% perfect, can't wait for the other side now.

8. Great to see more aftermarket metal coming to the market. Waiting for someone to tackle 35-38 rear pickup fenders.

9. That's reassuring!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!