Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blood on my HAMB tee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Elvisaurusrex, Oct 26, 2008.

1. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Assholes are all over the world. You guys just have more of them up there.

I suggest black t-shirts as your day to day wardrobe choice. White Hamb t-shirts should only be worn at weddings and auspicious occasions. ;)

2. Ouch! Looks like it smarts.

I dunno if you were looking for any other kind of advice, but I see you are only 14. I used to get picked on when I was your age...I was small and an easy mark. I got myself a set of used barbells, the old style Sears ones with the plastic weights. Older fellas know what Im talking about. I went to town with those things. No special workouts, no special foods. Just ate more of what mom fixed us. When you are 14 your body wants to grow, no need for enhancers. Took me less than a year and I had the second biggest set of guns in school....Funny thing was, I wasnt any tougher or skilled as a fighter. Prolly would have got beat down by a smaller guy, but...I had a look and no one tried me.

Now Im old, fat and creaky. and dont have an Ipod, non of the young punks out there would even bother with me

3. autobilly

autobilly

That's sucks! Good luck with the stain, be carefull with the art work.

4. he'd have gotten shot in the face if it had been me.

black t shirts hide blood better. fyi.

5. chaco

chaco
    from Modesto,CA

Use "shout" on it, I have taken blood out of my clothes more than a few times it works great. Spray it and work it in with a brush. I wish I could say it was always someone else's blood, but I would be lying. And next time pedal harder.

6. i second that.........i also like the X jacket :D.

7. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

Black T-shirts and a greasy head? All I need now is a RAT ROD!!

That sucker's signed.. Some good parts of living in LA..

8. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Usually a wave and a smile kills the testosterone levels.

9. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

As a owner of some old Schwinns my self, I would have taken the ass beating ( and im a very hostile and defensive person) to avoid getting them stolen or scratched... IPods are replaceable, sorry to hear about your story though, I guess living in So. Cal unfortunately increases your chances for crap like this happening, more people=more assholes!

10. -Brent-

-Brent-

Put a few aspirin in the washer when you wash the shirt. The blood will come out for sure.

11. Lucky77

Lucky77

Sorry to hear that man. It sucks that it's come to this but I NEVER use anything distracting like an iPOD when I'm out running, usually late at night because of my work schedule. I don't like anything distracting me from my surroundings. Sure does suck though.

12. Replace the Ipod with a circa-1992 walkman. No one will steal those. I think I bought a CD Walkman 3 or 4 years ago at the flea market for like a buck, not like it's worth taking.

When I was still riding the bus to high school, I got a cheap walkman to listen to on the bus. Well, two AA batteries wouldn't last the whole way to school, they'd die in about 20 minutes. So I went to Radio Shack back when you could buy electronic parts there, got a holder for two D-cell batteries, used a combination of screws and epoxy to mount it on the bottom of the walkman, wired it into the thing, and presto - a walkman that would play tapes for hours. And was way too recognizable to ever steal, at least at my school.

13. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I hate to say it..but you probably did the right thing by giving up the Ipod..Now a days, you dont know if the theif is packing.

If you aint packing, dont ask to see what they brought to the fight by resisting. Giving it to them. And getting a bit of a smack down is better than a hole in your head over a dam Ipod.

Had in the news here in D town where a woman pulled 20 bucks out of an ATM and refused to give it up to her assailant..guess what..?..they got the 20$..she lost her life.

Glad your ok..travel with friends..

14. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Where do you guys live? (that's rhetorical by the way, I can read) Here in the hot North Carolina sun a black shirt sucks. I'll stick to white and athletic grey. :eek::D

I was thinking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. ala Gracie. :D:D:D

:D:D:D

15. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Mace? That guy needs a .45 Caliber lead enema. After all, the Ipod had Jonny Cash on it.

16. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

the Shout deal should work. You know how the Polish wives get the skid marks out of their hubbie's skivvies? Put them over their heads and Shout them out!

17. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

hey bro! that really fucking blows man!!! L.A. sucks for this kind of shit,well at least you're in one piece, couldn't have been worse and im sure you know that!! stop by if you're in burbank this week, im not working right now so i'll be in the garage all week.

take care bro!!

18. The fat lip enhances the Elvis look.

19. Topless Ford

Topless Ford

Funny you should bring this up. I saw a guy that had taken the guts out of an old "tape" player and mounted the IPOD in there. He said no one wants to steal the big old piece of crap, and it really doesn't weigh anything.

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Blood on my HAMB shirt would have tuned me into Rambo and opened a huge can of Woopass!!!

21. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

[

I was thinking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. ala Gracie. :D:D:D

Fuck that. I don't wanna wrassle with 'em.

Boot to the head. repeat as neccecary.

22. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

They wanted your Ipod. Next time listen to music like this guy...

[​IMG]

23. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Yes to both. Judo so you know how to manhandle someone bigger than you, Krav Maga because finally a martial art is teaching a practical lesson- form does nothing in a street fight. Do not think, react. The strikes are called bursting. No haymakers or jabs. Both hands, base of the palm, fingers curled, at the face, fast and hard as possible. when he's stunned you can take him down or get away or whatever. I'm getting away from my real point.

I've said it before, everyone needs their ass kicked once. Betcha won't let it happen again, huh? Don't worry. When all is said and done you walked away from an unexpected violent crime with a fat lip and a couple blood stains. THATS A WIN. Good for you.

If it's burnin you up inside just remember that this dude had to STEAL an Ipod. He will Never drive a car as cool as you're gonna drive, and he will Never fuck a girl as hot as you're gonna fuck.

24. Timmy Z

Timmy Z

What a world we live in!!! This makes me think ...where are the cops when you need em??? .....not doing there real job..protecting the public!!!

25. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

All I got to say is let someone throw a punch and then flying arm bar. Presto their arm is now in two pieces. Repeat as necessary.

26. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

And then you are laying on your back for his buddies to stomp your face.

Krav Maga and Tukong Moosul are more designed for practical use. Krav Maga, especially, is about doing as much destruction as quickly as possible and getting out quick. Way more usefull on the street than most of the others.

Not that this has anything to do with hot rods.

27. EL BOZITO

EL BOZITO
    from EAST BAY

you should have kicked his fucking ass in your speedo.

28. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

http://www.ehow.com/tips_1212.html

29. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Blood, Semen, Placenta....the HAMB shirt soaks them all up like a champ!

Sorry about your face.

30. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

It's gotten pretty hectic in my neighborhood. A couple came home at night two guys with guns jumped them and forced them on the ground. Stole their money and their car. Dude on a moped was knocked off then held back by a shotgun. Took his ped. Connivence store close was robbed and they shot all 3 guys. More guns don't always insure that everything is going to be okay.

Now don't jump on me for saying that. I have a concealed caring and use it. 357 stub as a carry and a 45 w/ lazor & light for home (backed with a shotgun). My point is that when you have two guys pointing guns at you or a scatter gun point blank, you don't have the drop and they might get lucky and put one in you. Sometimes it's best to give it up... even if it's against everything you believe in.

Sorry this happen. Best deterrent is the way you look. Get some weights, chicks dig muscles.