Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blackjack - Ford econoline pickup fully customized

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by madman customs, Feb 24, 2009.

1. madman customs

madman customs
    from odanak

Hi, I'm looking for any info on this 1962 to 1967 econoline pickup truck. It was built in the late 70's by Sandy McKenzie in Ottawa. It was featured in Canadian rod and vans in 1978 January vol 2 # 1. Looking for this issue or pics of this truck. Must find, sentimental reasons.

Bruce Weese likes this.
  2. screwball

screwball

glad to see you made it Rick now you need to go to the social groups. You will find them by going to the top right above the main banner at manage your account hit that and it will get you to the group forms.

Bruce Weese likes this.
  3. tombsycle

tombsycle

Years later, just found this forum. Builder of the 1963 Econoline pick-up "Blackjack", Alexander "Sandy" MacKenzie headed the build with Ottawa's Bruce Weese and myself. Lots of lead fill. Duco Black... und umpeteen hours of buffing. Sandy died in the early 2000's. I know more about this vehicle, and it's future.

Bruce Weese likes this.
  4. tombsycle

tombsycle

Rediculous hours were spent building this 1963 Econoline.

Bruce Weese likes this.

5. Bruce Weese

Bruce Weese

Hello. I stumbled on to your post. My name is Bruce Weese and I worked for Sandy when this truck was built. I’d be happy to talk with you about it.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app