Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bixby Knolls Dragster Expo & Car Show 2007

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60'coupe, Jul 28, 2007.

1. 60'coupe

60'coupe

I headed down to the Bixby Knolls Dragster Show in Long Beach this afternoon and the only real reason is to hear and see the old Front Motor Car's fire-up ! It was nice to see "TV Tom" Ivo and Roland Leong hanging out telling some stories. Watching the crowds faces and seeing the kids shit in there pants when they bliped the throttle was great !
    Rob

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

2. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey,

Now that was some serious home town cool!! Thanks for posting that.

Swankey devils c.c.

3. Berky

Berky

It was pretty cool down there but the car selection was very limited. We were down there for the last round of the drag cars running and with the sun down we had a good view of the fire coming from the exhaust. God I love the smell of nitro.

4. Man, it was great. We were sitting in the outdoor patio of E J Malloy's bar, sipping Newcastle Brown and getting a snoot full of Nitro. Those of you who dig custom paint should have seen the Poison Ivy dragster. Who shot the highest header flames? Probably the BankAmericar. Those Ewald Brothers are the shizznit. The car show was pretty weak, but you could have seen my Olds parked about a block away. The persom responsible for this fine ol' time was Rae Gabelich. Now do your home and find out who Gary Gabelich was. The Plume was larger than life. I had fun, if you missed this and you live near NorthTown LBC, bummer for you.

5. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

phil you used the word "shizznit" ...what has happend to you? next thing we know you are gonna be wearing black house shoes and a sideways LBC hat with the label still on it...

xoxoxo