Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof CA - Sept. 18-19, 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Choptop, Jul 20, 2010.

1. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

"1 RAD A" haha, totally built in the 80's. at least he knew he should be ashamed. lets consider him a recently converted hot rodder and hope he has his act cleaned up by next year!

2. thesupersized

thesupersized

hahaha seriously...whats with the wheels?

3. jeezus christ.....i didn't see this shitbox, thank god. how the hell did that eyesore get in the show?? not like you could miss it. nice vanity plates douche

4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Covered with hats. I thought I was going to hurl.

5. Choptop

Choptop

actually he wasnt "let in" to the show. He was parked by the front gate and came in after the reg tent was pulled down.

6. M.Edell

M.Edell

Why do Dorks like that even waste their time coming into a show where they know they're going to be clowned on? lol

7. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

cause he wants to hang out with the "rat rodders"? (which is what they call most of our cars)

8. yep! thats the car im talking about! he had that car at a show in escallon about a week before this.

you fellas like the taxi sign,rear fenders and cool easter egg paint job? hell my grandpa didnt bring his restored 53 studebaker, and yet this clown was in here.

and concreteman, your welcome man, i thought your ride was pretty damn cool actualy. so what about the fake patina, yours isnt major overkill, you just have a few 'wear' spots and i liked were they were. it was not over the top. i like the color to.

9. Muttley

Muttley

Thats something I've always wondered myself. Kind of like the parents who sue when their daughter isnt allowed to join the Boy Scouts................no one wants you there.

10. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

i actually did like the fenders. i would have bobbed them a lot more though with motorcycle fenders up front like milners coupe

11. his fenders were smoothed into the body im pertty sure, and those prostreet tires look like an ass.

that whole setup looks pretty damn goofy

12. ponchopowered

ponchopowered

it was great on sunday defently like the old days, id tried to make it on saturday left and 10 to be there by 1130 12 made it to pitsburg at 930 at night, but i was still able to drive my ladys buick in to the show on sunday i was wondering if any body has any picks from sunday? there where a few pictures taken of my cars just wondering if i could find them

13. ponchopowered

ponchopowered

yes bryon like we all havent seen hat before

14. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

you dont see it anymore though. its either full fenders or none. i miss bobbed fenders

15. Jbirds51

Jbirds51
    from Sac ca

You guys having fun?Sound like a bunch of old church ladies"OMG did you see what Mary lou was wearing?!" This is why I divorced myself from your scene a few years ago.Buncha fuckin haters.

16. M.Edell

M.Edell

:rolleyes::p:(

17. ponchopowered

ponchopowered

what scene am i part of? i was just maing a comment

18. daddio211

daddio211

I think y'all missed something on that yeller coupe. Those ain't hats on wheels, thems is HUB CAPS.

Rim shot please. Thank you, I'll be here all week.

19. i think somebody knows the owner of that Rad A Taxi....hmmm. Maybe a Hug from the RoadCocks is in order, come on fella, come on in for a big ol hug!

20. It's always interesting to see and listen how everybody bitches and moans about something after a show. Nothing in this world is perfect, just accept it guys.
    If you had fun and saw great cars, why not just be content with that.
    I know it's both fun and easy to pick on other peoples cars or style, but shit that just takes up lotsa energy and will piss ya off anyway.
    Complaints about the show? Run your own then!! That's what we did......

21. Hightone111

Hightone111

We bitch and moan because we go to a show that prides themselves on being one of the few left that actually keeps it traditional and we pay the fees expecting it to be that way.

22. Choptop

Choptop

sigh.... of course... every year, every show, no matter what this comes up... 14 years now and some still dont get it.

Time to beat my head against the wall again... I'll just cut and paste from the Billetproof website...

all I can say is, thousands of people went to the show and had a ball with no complaints, there are always a very minute number that find something to complain about.

23. concreteman

concreteman

And think the winner's are :eek::eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. concreteman

concreteman

Forgot to add Had a great time as always -NO COMPLAINTS
    :D:D:D

25. LMAO.....how did i miss that Gem....damn it all....i always miss the good ones

26. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

thanks to everyone that came out for billetproof this last weekend.
    hope everyone had a great time, and we know there was some real shit that passed through the gates....but all in all, it was a good show we thought.

the club is working on some ideas for next year that we're going to pitch to alan, if he'll have us back again that is. we really want to get back to "that good ol billetproof feelin" again.

but we'll see what happens! thanks again everyone!
    -max/dragoons car club

27. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Good show. Thanks guys!

28. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I think that if cars like the above with the rubber rats and snakes want to come in they should be plastered with bright orange stickers that say "FUCKTARD".

2 fucktards didn't ruin my fun.

29. M.Edell

M.Edell

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:D

30. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

you stole one of the ideas before we could even pitch it!