Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bill Hines Shop - Custom Cars From The Planet Hines

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SuperFleye, Feb 11, 2008.

1. low49

low49
    from 209and408

name droppers.

2. Fernando,
    Any news on your car? I went and saw it a week ago. Looks prety good dude!!!

3. John Denich

John Denich

this the best thread in a long time!!!

4. Coming to breakfast tomorrow,John?

5. low49

low49
    from 209and408

have you seen his cars.

6. Yes. He just took his chopped Chrysler to a shop to get it finished. He's had it for a while,but now has the chance to get it done. The 53 Burb,on the other hand,is a pile! I've told him to get rid of it and put all his efforts into the other car. Maybe he will.

7. jawdrpn36

jawdrpn36
    from bay area

Hey timebomb saw your car at the autorama what a nice car WOW did you drive it down?

8. low49

low49
    from 209and408

did he take it to bill hines shop since thats his boy

9. HA HA HA! I'm not sure where he took it. Some shop in the Valley.

10. low49

low49
    from 209and408

matt said to more weeks.

11. Pretty exciteing huh? Hope to see it at the Primer Nats this year. We need to park by each other! Matt should have a Merc running by then too.

12. DrJ, they removed the inside table years ago. Now there's just a small waiting area and bullitproof glass. The food is all packed to go. There are some picnic tables under a canopy and a paper towell dispenser on the wall. The BBQ is pretty much like it always was, the Extra Hot sauce will give you breath that will peel 75 year old wallpaper. IMO, the secret is the wood, the quality of the meat, the smoker and the sauce. If I go at night I usually have Roscoe stashed under the seat. I USED to think they didn't like white folks, but now I know they are rude to everyone. Back when you used to eat there I liked going to Gadberry's on Broadway at Slauson. Same bullitproof ambiance, but after dark I wouldn't dare leave my Roscoe in the car. I'd tuck it in my belt and let my jacket slip open. You have to really love that BBQ to deal with that shit. I LOVES me some 'Que, for sure.

13. Also, if any of you keyboard toughies want, I'll meet ya there for the Rib Tips.

14. low49

low49
    from 209and408

see you at santa maria in may.

15. Timebomb, the offer of BBQ still stands. Bring Bad Bob and 53Burb along with you too.....

16. eric

eric

did some one say BBQ???:)

17. tommy v

tommy v

Like escargo? i,m in, i like escargo & bbq;)

18. pimpin paint

pimpin paint
    from so cal

Hey Chili, you're on, and I promise not to tell your cardiolgist!
    Should I strap some Browning fifties to the hood of my "guetto-
    bomber" for the trip?

Swankey Devils C.C.

"Meanwhile, back aboard The Tainted Pork"

19. jawdrpn36

jawdrpn36
    from bay area

Hey fernando did u go white walls on the back of the junk yet or are you still rolling with them only on the front!!!

20. Hines5789

Hines5789

well im bill's youngest grandson and i appreciate all of the following and everyone who tries to keep the art alive. as for billy "gibson" im guessing you're acknowledging, billy "GIBONs" 0f the great ZZTOP who at a car show asked ME for Bill Hines, my Grandfathers autograph, and "Jesse James" who taught me how to mig weld during the monster garage filming, and quoted "i just think it's rad that he acutally has led in his blood' actually know who Bill Hines is, I can assure you bud, theres people around the globe who care more about the art than name dropping and trying to act like they know something behind a keyboard. #haverespect!