Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Big Gurl gets some new shoes!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chaddilac, Jun 23, 2011.

1. my vote is for the poncho caps....

2. Ghastly

Ghastly
    from DETROIT,MI

Loose the red and get some spiders.

3. That's why I asked what MODEL! Not what MAKE or what year! I was asking if it was an 88 or 98!:):):)

4. oddrod46

oddrod46
    from Georgia

Go with the pontiac caps with a large round bullet in the center that will cover up the logo, somebody photo shop that. that would be aclean and easy look

5. nailheadroadster

nailheadroadster

It's about time you gave that poor Olds some CLASS and put some Buick parts on it!!! LOL

Narrow it down to yer 2 fav caps and run one set on one side and the second set on the other... then watch people scratch their heads and walk back and forth from side to side wondering what is different. HA HAAAAA!!!!

6. 69fury

69fury

The buick caps all the way!

and put some type of band aid over that fender cancer-primer, rattlecan, whiteout, whatever...

nice ride-she looks like a smooth cruiser!

rick

7. chaddilac

chaddilac

OK OK doofus alert over here!!! It's a Holiday 88!! :D

No bullet, I don't want to mess up a nice set of pontiac caps, plus the middle is not painted anymore so it's hard to read Pontiac in there.

Thanks Dave!!! Yea I figured some buick parts would move it up a class or two? :D

Thanks man.... yea I got plans for the front fenders, got some repairs to do, all the original paint is starting to lift off the car, so I gotta stripe it down to bare metal and reprime it... but I'm just going to stripe it and get it ready for body work and just go ahead and paint it!!! :D