Register now to get rid of these ads!

better intro huh?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rodpunk, Mar 7, 2005.

1. rodpunk

rodpunk

i got a 46 ford p/u last year & have alot to do to it. My business took off right after i got it & haven't had time to do much.Realizing that it was going to be while before i was driving, i started looking for something i could drive sooner.Having a nine year old son, one year old son & wife doesn't leave much cash for me.While discussing these things with my buddy who has a small handfull of cool cars he decide to give me a 55 olds rocket for my B-day.
    "he's a cool sumbittch"
    i still haven't got over that. So i'm replacing motor gaskets,rebuilding brakes,lowering it & shooting with primer. i will be driving soon.
    As for pitures i don't have a way to post them yet & as soon i can i will.
    thank you for the otherwise warm welcome!!!!!Oh ya i'm 33,tattooed & have an 88 harley that i already chopped & bobbed & fabricated an ass load of parts for it. I catch shit for the brakes being billshit alum. but i got to stop as fast as i go
    hey no billet on my cars though!!!!

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

:cool: Much better, welcome to the hamb.

3. Arthur

Arthur
    from NC

Does your pal need any new friends? I thing I got a slot open I could fit him into. Especially if he has a 49-51 Olds coupe or a 57 Olds 2dr ht. I'll even give him my ex's phone number.

4. peusado

peusado

hehe!~! what does she look like?????