Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Basketcase AV8 29 Business Coupe Project SOLD

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by carmuts, Oct 29, 2014.

1. carmuts

carmuts

City: Gothenburg

State: Nebraska
    Price: $2400
    Basketcase AV8 Business Coupe project. List below of what comes with it. Pic's this Saturday or early next week. Some pic's can be seen in my picture Album, but does not do justice to what all is there.

29 business coupe body with doors and decklid. Will need subrails, different right quarter or repair what is there. Also needs the cowl post tops repaired, a windshield header and windshield frame. Have most of the brackets for the top and patterns to easily make the 2 braces either side of the rear window that I do not have ( just a couple of 1/4"X1" with a slight bend and 2 or 3 drilled holes,, easy to make).
    Frame, will need some repair.

47 1/2 ton pickup rear end (open drive shaft) with juice brake backing plates.

41 rearend that if you use a set of 35-36 rear axles hsgs with the pickup center section you will need the axles out of this to make it work. this will bring it closer to the model a width.

35-36 axle housings

47 pickup 3 speed, same case as the 39 toploader, but has the open drive shaft bearing retainer etc. nice internal condition.

41 Front spindles with juice brakes.

Model A frontend and spring.

Rear Model T spring

2 flathead engines.
    59AB with 99A heads, stuck, condition unknown internal condition.

1937 21 stud engine (incert bearing, not babbit). Not stuck, internal condition unknown.

Crab distributor new cap and rotor

Some rebuild parts for the water pumps.

Fram firewall mount filter..

Headlight stands.
    radiator shell (missing bottom)

banjo steering wheel and 47 pickup column and box

39 truck clutch and brake pedal assembly with master cyl for core.

42-47 pickup center crossmember.

Four 35 Ford wire wheels

Maybe afew more small parts that I can not think of.

Better pic's of the body next week as I have time to get the doors on the cowl and set it up on the body.

Thanks

Rod

308-529-2467

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015