Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bakersfield shop recommendation needed.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CanUFelix, Oct 28, 2009.

1. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

Hi guys. My hearse is in a shop in Bakersfield having some crash repair done. To cut a long story short I'm looking for a recommendation for someone to finish the job and swap some doors off of a parts car I have (also in Bakersfield) and tackle the floors and rocker panels. I'm down in LA and don't have any connections up there but I know I can trust any suggestions on the HAMB. I'm not looking for SEMA show car standard finish, just neat, well executed and strong. If I find the right place I may keep going with some suspension upgrades to the Bag system and a few other things I'm thinking of.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated as I need to move this project along and after a year and a half of waiting around I'm missing the old heap.

Thanks in advance

Felix

2. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

Kyle Gann, he is the guy behind all of the amazing paint jobs on the Loco Bandito cars. My wagon is there now and he has done all of the body work and paint on a couple of my SEMA show projects. He is rad!

K-Daddyz Kustomz
    (661) 631-1797
    1021 Espee St, Bakersfield, CA 93301

3. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

Thanks Court,Their work looks fantastic, I'll give them a call. Anybody else got any Reco's in the Bakersfield area. Would love to have a couple of options.

4. KUZTOM

KUZTOM

Could always try Duane at Kiwi Connection (Squeak Bells old shop) , if they cant do the job,im sure they could steer ya in the right direction.

5. BrandonSilva

BrandonSilva

6. Firefly

Firefly

Heres some more info ..

http://www.kiwikonnection.org/

7. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

Thanks guys. I'll get on the phone in the morning and see who can help me out. Much appreciated.

F