Register now to get rid of these ads!

Badass VW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by graverobber63, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamesG

JamesG

#1. You missed his sarcasm.
    #2. You added to the on going of this particular VW thread.
    #3. Capt. Kirk does not rule.
    #4. The fact that he's married to Sandra Bullock, that rules.

BTW, what years green split? Damn that rare.

2. ChopperMark

ChopperMark
    from Aloha, OR

Cracks me up...all the hate toward VWs, but almost everyone had one. Kinda like on Jockey Journal there's a whole bunch of people who had Vespas.

3. This is a real 1949 Hebmuller.#56 to be exact.

[​IMG]

A guy in Belgum is drag racing it.

4. JamesG

JamesG

Heaven's NO!

lol.......that guy rules.

5. RugBlaster

RugBlaster

Sorry I missed the point of the tongue-in-cheek post by JJ.........I'll be sure to kiss his ass........sarcastically of course

6. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

....PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS!!! RYAN DELETE THE LAME ASS THREAD!!.........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RugBlaster

RugBlaster

Don't delete her, though.

8. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The drag car is alright I guess... but I would drive the shit out of that roll back split window... That thing rules.

How come everyone thinks I hate VWs? I challenge anyone to find a post where I have said anything to the effect. I dig em alright, we just don't focus on them much around here...

9. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

COME ON RYAN! CUT THE CRAP! You know Hebmullers SUCK!!

Stupid Pieces of Shit!!...

[​IMG]

10. hey Jesse, I was at Nick's (working for Hot VWs at the time) at the pre-Classic/DKP cruise night when "Fullerton's finest" decided they didn't like the "Sour Kraut"...that was funny as hell (as long as the ticket wasn't too expensive)....
    There's a guy in Cincinnati, OH, that rescued a heb, it had been in a fire, and it got so damned hot, the windshield posts had melted down over the dash... he restores 550 and Speedster Porsches for a living, and is in the process of making a Pro-Street Heb. 2332, TO-4, Super Flo heads, the works, and he's going to fit all of it in the stock sheet metal, so no Hebs will be harmed or mutilated during the build... can't wait to go for a ride in that one, the Vintage guys are sure to get thier panties in a bunch over that one...

11. Dear God, Muttley! What the hell is wrong with you? That Devil-Spawn just gave me acid reflux.

12. Reminds me... I was stuck this afternoon behind some old hippie driving a smoking, roached, VW van 35 MPH in the fast lane on the freakin' Bay Bridge. Yeah, I thought they all died too.

Some things about VWs haven't changed.:)

13. Lame! a waste of our bandwidth.

14. ironhunter

ironhunter

That's because there are 49 other states :D
    California isn't the only way to go

Don't get pissed, I'm jokin (and keepin it short) :D

15. JESSEJAMES

JESSEJAMES

Fullerton PD must not have recieved the memo....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. ironhunter

ironhunter

Okay that shit rules! The fabrication involved in some of the other cars posted is great, but this thing is absolutely the coolest VW-based rig I have ever seen.
    Good job man, bet your kid thinks he the shit, don't he? :D

17. ploon

ploon

bob and the boys over at BBT have turned a real but pretty bad hebmuller into a propper gasser style racecar. it's even got a full steel flip front
    [​IMG]
    they were racing it over i Bitburg 2 weeks ago and they revved the engine so mch for a urnouttthat the fan exploded :)
    so they just removed the cooling and kept on racing

18. KernCountyKid

KernCountyKid
    from Arkansas

somehow I think, even if you had put a license plate on there somewhere, you still would have gotten pulled over...

19. oktr6r

oktr6r
    from Tulsa

No shit... I can hear the morning briefing...

"Last but not least, we'll have 2 units on Jesse Duty for the next few days. Our sources have info he's about to roll another one out on the street, we will be ready. We need to take this one down quickly to meet our quota."

20. Abomination

Abomination

Nah, I totally got the sarcasm, and love this thread. I was just expressing my disbelief that this thread hadn't been killed like all the other VW threads seem to be on here. I like 'em, but it seems that a huge number of folks on here seem to not take too kindly to them. That's all.

Whenever you see a V-Dub post, it's almost always closed within a day or so. You should've heard 'em whine when I started a thread about V-Dub woodies!

Shatner rules. I never mentioned Kirk... or Sandy (who's probably one of the hardest working woman in Holywood). :)

LOL @ the cop! I remember that one, and it always makes me smile. I'll bet that cop's friends will give him shit for the rest of his life!

By the way, I was impressed as to how well the fiberglass turned out on that ride. In the end, it matched the rest of the metal really well!

~Jason

21. hiboyroadsterboy

hiboyroadsterboy
    from Mass

Ya thats really Pissah,but who can fit in it.

22. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

maybe im being Mr. obvious here..but i think the reason jessie was pulled over was not only wasnt there a plate on it there are no freakin tail lights

23. KernCountyKid

KernCountyKid
    from Arkansas

you can tell from the cops stance he's trying to decide how many tickets to write

24. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

yeah and hes also thinkin' heres my 15 minuets of fame too..oooh look at me im gonna be on TV ..hi MOM!

25. DIRTYDAG

DIRTYDAG
    from cleveland

I thought maybe he was poppin wheelies down the street:D

Ever get it dialed in?

26. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Yep its screamin now!

im sure ol' jessie talked his way outa that one that guy can be smooth..if not hes got the green ta pay the ticket as if it were a bad joke!:D

27. Codeman

Codeman
    from SE Mo

What kind of numbers did Sour Kraut finally run? Did it go 9s?

28. Abomination

Abomination

Yeah, I am kinds curious how fast that thing finally went. Looks like a blast to drive!

~Jason

29. With the people he had assembling the car, (they are all at the top of their game in the VW world, racers, frame builders,engine builders, etc) 9's shouldn't be a problem for that car. It's built and set up for it, and should have the power to do it.

30. brewsir

brewsir

UUUHHHH....it's Ryan's bandwidth. Again I say if ya don't like VW's or any thread then just don't open it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.