Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Bad experience with Johhny Law Motors

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oj, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarlGrimmett

CarlGrimmett

You know I see the bad press but I also have see tons of good reviews from people. I have purchased items from Autoloc and American Shifter and honestly the products are fine. Could they be better? Yes but you get what you pay for. If you know the stuff they sell is from China and your against that then why did you ever buy in the first place? Looking for a deal I am sure just like me. If I don't want China crap then I don't buy it. If I end up buying it then that is on me. To each his own but I know of tons of people driving down the road with these brands in there rigs and there perfectly content. I have no personal stake in this but I just get sick of seeing bashing on here. If you spent as much time on the computer as in the garage you might have a running hot rod today! That's my 2 cents.

2. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

And you now get how much off on your next purchase from American Shitter?

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Honest to god... This is the first time I've EVER heard anyone have anything good at all to say about the company... And I run a forum with millions of posts a week and hundreds of thousands of members.

Myself? Never used that stuff. I'm into traditional hot rods and customs.

CarlGrimmett, bowie and traffic61 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.