Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Bad Banana Resurrection - 55 Chevy Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Banana, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

Finally settled enough to take the ol' BB out. First time since November I have driven this car. I have a small outlaw track about 5 miles from the house. It was hot and humid and I only ended up making 3 runs but it was good to get back behind the wheel again. It is good therapy for me. I forget how fun this thing is to drive. Once I get started on the shop, it will probably have to sit some more again. Maybe try to sneak back out again before the end of the year...

2. Man you lived in Texas such a short time I didn't get a chance to see it... good luck in your new home.

Thor1 and loudbang like this.
  3. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

Haven't posted on here lately. Not much HAMB friendly stuff going on. I hope to post a few pics of the new shop with the Bad Banana inside soon. It's getting close.

On a sad note, I just got back from a memorial service for Zak Halls dad Ron last night. Zak and Ron built the Homegrown 57 Chevy I owned for a brief time last year. Also.. today is the ninth anniversary of the passing of my dad.. FB_IMG_1643327764706.jpg

enloe, drdave, HEMIBERT and 15 others like this.