Register now to get rid of these ads!

Backwords crushout

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Topless Ford, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Topless Ford

Topless Ford

I got to run around in a yard on saturday that the man is crushing out. Here is the kicker...he is crushing out all of the new crap and saving all of the old iron. He has a bunch of old stuff and the next time I am up there i will post some pics. I thought it was pretty cool that he was saving the good heavy stuff for rodders and getting rid of the wang fu crap. He plans to keep the classics till they turn back to dust because as he says "they ain't makin that stainless trim no more"..... I will update with photos on the next trip.:D

2. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

3. Tony

Tony

Nice to hear not all yards are getting rid of everything..Hopefully people find out about this place and make his effort worth it by spending some cash there...

4. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

might have to start checking the back yard junk yards

5. Good on him.

like Tony said, people need to buy the stuff from him, so it is worth his while to keep it around.

the days of waiting until you can get it for a song are over.

Shit or get off the pot people!!

6. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

that dudes a hero ,