Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back to the Drags...Action Shot....Grimlok, Under The Stars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Radshit, Sep 5, 2003.

1. Radshit

Radshit

Well, maybe under the parking lot light anyway........

Hear's a shot of Grimlok striping the F-1 at the Holiday Inn. What a way to spend the evening after watching the Drags, thanks Grimlok.

And thanks Scallop53 for the pictures!

Attached Files:

2. Radshit

Radshit

The finished product, I'll have a day time picture soon.

Attached Files:

3. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Your truck looks lower in person, then it does at night. Thats it!! When I get home I'm putting some cement blocks in the Merc's trunk. "Gotta get it lower" It was a blessing sharing lies at the drags, I'm thinking of some more so hopefully at Denison I'll have some more for ya.

Happy Trails,

Mick

4. Neal, now ya can't paint that red spot over with the super VW lime green metallic candy/dandy paint job you had planned. It'll look like a big red ZIT! But I like it. Ol' Kevin does nice work..........

5. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Damn that was fun. Paint away Neil. Had a good time painting that truck and I'd be happy to do it again.

6. So he paints with either hand, on the cell AND in REALLY poor lighting...oh pa-leeze. [​IMG]

7. Neal that definately was a great weekend,hope we can get together and do it again sometime soon.
    DAN