Register now to get rid of these ads!

back to the 50's camping question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ibhotrod, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Has any one out there ever camped on the grounds at the back to the 50's show in St.Paul.I'm looking for info. on cost.Me and a couple of buddies have gotten a hotel room the last couple of years but are thinkin it would be hole lot funner to stay on the grounds.My buddies father inlaw offered us the use of his new rv if we can aford the gas to get us there.;)

2. Bugman

Bugman

They have camping there?

:D

3. Rusty Kustoms

Rusty Kustoms

i have never gotten a camp site i just camp in my car on como ave, its usually lots of fun

4. DrJ

DrJ

I didn't know passing out on the back seat floor was called camping...? :D :cool:

5. flip7262

flip7262
    from Minnesota

Check the web site, www.msra.com. It doesn't say much, but gives a phone number.

Junkyard

6. i've been a MSRA menber for over 25 years.....if you are asking about camping NOW....it probabilly won't happen

i like campimg at the Comfort Inn

7. I know that I have pulled in the wrong parking lot before on the back side of the track and saw a bunch of rvs parked back there.As long as I'm parked close enough to stumble my way back after have'in some fun with you guys.;)

8. ray

ray
    from colorado

it's been a few years since i was at BTT50's, but camping there is a blast, just be prepared to get up as soon as everybody there feels it's time to line up their rods for the power parking rush.

not sure of cost, but it's gotta be a heckuva lot cheaper than a hotel.

one thing, i don't know if it's changed since, but when i last camped, 4or 5 years ago, there was no pre-reg, it was first come first served, so you'd have to count on spending the better part of thursday waiting in line for a camp space. hopefully that's changed....

9. I believe you need to include camping on your pre-registration form. The pricce is listed on the form. You DO have a form, right? If not, log onto the MSRA'a web site and everything should be 'splained there.
    I usually camp with these people....

Attached Files:

10. Wowcars

Wowcars

Like 36-3Window said, if you haven't made reservations for camping by now, you probably won't get in. We sent in our registration 3 at a time (the max MSRA allows) so we can camp together. Camping is VERY coveted and are usually spoken for by now. If you can get in tho, DO IT. It is a BLAST.

11. Bugman

Bugman

Hey, I resemble that statement....
    IIRC, it's something like $20 a night for camping, but don't quote me on that.

12. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

man theres only one way to wakeup thats better then waking up at the campgrounds at btt50s by thousands of hotrods idleing in line 6 feet from your tent

13. Wowcars

Wowcars

I think camping is up to $100 for the three nights.
    Sickboys(tm) will probably remember this event from a few years back.. when a fellow club member decided to race a kid on foot....
    Tuck and Tok, will remember for sure.
    LORD OF THE DIGGER!

Attached Files: