Well, the repaint (last winter) on the '34 was a disaster. He told me he could match the paint and that got me off my ass to get the sheet metal straightened out. Dave Simard replaced all the rusted panels for me then I drove it 4 hours at the end of November (in New England) to the paint shop. When I picked it up in March it was the wrong color (84 Mazda Persimmon Red instead of Kandy Tangerine over a Cinnamon Firemist base) and the graphics on the cowl no longer matched the graphics on the rest of the car. ...then the graphics on the cowl peeled off shortly after I got home from Australia so I hadda do a quickie and get 'em repaired (done over, actually right down to bare metal and start over) in time for the Atlantic Nats 2 weeks later. Those of you that saw the car this summer know it's red and not orange. Towards the end of the season sanding scratches started showing up under the paint, too. Well, the weekend after NSRA Burlington I started blocking it back down to bare metal. First thing I did was block it down to the primer and shoot photos to identify the low spots. So, for all you folks who said I was bluffing, heres proof that its being repainted again. This time itll be done right. I HAVE the correct colors (Cinnamon Firemist and Kandy Tangerine) and I have a place to do it (which I didnt have when I made the arrangements for the last paint job. So, heres what it looked like last Saturday. Theres a lot less paint on it today.