Register now to get rid of these ads!

AUTOWEEK, DEC. 6, 2004 RYAN WAS A F1 TEST DRIVER? OT

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UNCLECHET, Jan 10, 2005.

1. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

So I'm looking thru the above issue and there's a story about "Retro hot rods in Florida". It quotes former F1 test driver Ryan Cochran in the article. Ok I knew he had driven some fast quarter milers but not F1 cars. I see why he needs to go to Bonneville now. The need for some real speed. Any comments Ryan? How good does it feel to paddle shift one of those babies into high at about 180? Much respect from me. Wow!

2. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

I forgot to mention it wasn't a bad article. Good pic with a great Merc as the center piece. I wasn't on the site much during the holiday, has this article already been beaten to death?

3. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

I forgot to mention it wasn't a bad article. Good pic with a great Merc as the center piece. I wasn't on the site much during the holiday, has this article already been beaten to death?

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

[ QUOTE ]
    has this article already been beaten to death?

[/ QUOTE ]

not really but your getting close. [​IMG]

5. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

yeah that was our cars in the pictures.Salvagerz from west palm florida.i am Ed the guy the writer was quoting.it was fun shot as soon as we were done if f!@kin poured rain.
    zman is correct you are beatin this post to death by saying everything twice.(just kiddin) [​IMG]

6. JamesG

JamesG

Who's Ryan Cochran?

7. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

I've had a stuttering problem ever since the accident. Anyway I was kind of hoping Ryan would add a little info to the article. I know lots of people but none of them have ever driven an F1 car car.

8. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Ok there Chet maybe in the 2 years you've been registered here you haven't been paying attention. Ryan doesn't really talk about himself, he's a quiet humble guy who has made a nice place for us to hang out. Maybe you should show a little respect and let it drop. By the way a good swift kick in the ass can stop that stuttering [​IMG]

9. UNCLECHET

UNCLECHET

Whoa! I guess I haven't been paying attention. It's dropped.