Register now to get rid of these ads!

auto air paint?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by glendale, Apr 11, 2007.

1. has anybody here ever used it? and what are your thoughts on it? seems like a good deal to me. it's legal to spray at home because it's water based.

2. Crease

Crease

There was a big Createx Auto Aire revolution a while back. Slick Willie has done some real nice stuff with it. I know that Barnett has done work with it and it came out real nice. I actually went to a seminar put on by Auto Aire and was really impressed. I have never heard of anyone painting a whole car with it and have no clue how it holds up. You typically hear about folks using it for MC gas tanks, and little kitschy kustom doo dads. I would PM Barnett or Slick Willie for an opinion.

3. Slick Willie

Slick Willie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Crease, The stuff is real easy to use. The trick using a heat gun, but not so much that it burns and is getting a clear on the paint to make it shine. The poly I use is automotive grade and it would be a bad idea to spray in the house. I think Barnett was using some stuff out the can that I think he brushed on. It looked pretty bad ass, but Barnett stuff alway is top notch.