Register now to get rid of these ads!

aUSTIN TOP NOTCH BURGERS-YAHOOS,STRUGGLERS,MEATHEADS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Sep 19, 2010.

1. RAY With

RAY With

Finally got to make another Top Notch Burger run to Austin last night. The place was packed with cars, Burgers,Beer and Bullshit . Many hotrods showed up until the parking area and then some was full. Groups of people every where and got to see some new hotrods. They also showed the American Graffiti movie to the huge audience. We really had a good time and then the long drive home but was worth every minute .I took a few pictures with my back up camera (picked up the wrong bag) but for the most they came out ok and for those who couldnt make it here is some of them. I also have an album going up on hotrodchat.com. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. RAY With

RAY With

Some more Shots

Attached Files:

3. Javier

Javier
    1. Strugglers C.C.

Great photos as usual Ray,glad y'all made it out.See ya the next time around.

4. RAY With

RAY With

A few more

Attached Files:

5. RAY With

RAY With

Ok decided to put up a few people pics and the rest on posted on the gallery and it's time for more coffee.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  6. guitarmook

guitarmook
    from Austin, TX

Ray, I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself - I pulled-in almost late in the 31 coupe/flathead and got the parking space right next to the projector... Next time come say hi, or I'll have to...:D

7. RAY With

RAY With

I didnt see you come in but did get a shot of the ride. We will be back again soon and get it done! I met a lot of new faces as we always do when visiting Austin. We will also be at the Lone Star roundup so maybe we can connect then-.

8. el spanky72

el spanky72
    from ATX

Good to see you Ray, thanks for posting the pics!

9. RAY With

RAY With

Welcome and had fun doing all the shots.

10. McTullis

McTullis

Thanks for making the trip Ray!

11. RAY With

RAY With

McTullis
    Thanks for posting the info on the HAMB other wise we would not have known about it.We try to make all the events possible and it gives us a great excuse to fire up the hotrod and take a nice cruise to Austin. We met several new friends and got to see many we already know plus a really great burgers ,fries and onion rings and a movie! Hell of a deal !