Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Austin Park & Hang *** New Night *** Thursday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod13, Apr 29, 2012.

1. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

2. D Lux

D Lux
    from Austin, TX

URGH! I can't make Thursdays. Oh well. I'm going to Doc's tonight for a burger and basketball anyway.

3. guitarmook

guitarmook
    from Austin, TX

I might can do both!

4. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

So has this been going on still? I havent been in a couple years. There's all sorts of new clubs and stuff going on in Austin.. Where has it been?

5. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

It kinda got fragmented for a while. The Strugglers and a few others have been going to Doc's on Congress on every other Monday, but it's been a little hit and miss with attendance. Everyone started missing the D & D parking lot, and hanging out there by the cars, so we've been tossing that around again for a few weeks. We also had quite a few complaints about Monday nights, with some suggestions for Thursdays. We are going to experiment with that, but nothing set in stone yet. Sorry Devin!! Bryan likes to set up the Austin Diecast at D & D also, since there wasn't a real good place for this at Doc's.

6. D Lux

D Lux
    from Austin, TX

I love Dog and Duck, I just have a standing engagement on Thurs nights. Y'all thought Mondays were getting crowded at D&D, wait til y'all get a load of Thursdays! I really like Mondays because there is never anything planned. Keep me in the loop if we go back to Monday.

7. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

We are already running into some challenges with this, but going to keep it at D & D for this Thursday, then possibly regroup. Stay tuned.

8. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

9. hotrod13

hotrod13
    from Austin, TX

It's looking like we are heading back to the D & D this Thursday, 5/17. Parking was limited early, but it cleared out. Stay tuned... I'll upate again when this is confirmed.

Last edited: May 14, 2012