Register now to get rid of these ads!

AUCTION: Two-Lane Blacktop DVD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Turbo442, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Turbo442

Turbo442

Ok guys here is Two-lane Blacktop on DVD. I know this can be a hard one to track down. I got this off some guy in Australia who sells them as new, we watched it twice. The DVD has the encoding on the back"BPL-13:Two-Lane Blacktop" so it doesn't seem to be a copy or anything, the cover however does look like a copy of the real one. Anyways, we watched it at our Movie Night, it plays perfectly fine and seems to be encoded properly, surround sound etc. The disc has a few light scratches that don't affect the play at all (honestly I don't know how they even got there).

So Here it is, Two-Lane Blacktop auction for the HAMB! Bid accordingly. I will ship Priority Mail to the winner after Ryan gets the moo-la.

2. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

You need an end data/time.

$30

3. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

$40, man I still havent seen this movie but hell, moneys going to a good home second only to the HAMB Andy auctions. What a kid! Too bad I got bid out of them early, I gotta get rich.........

4. Turbo442

Turbo442

Sorry about that I guess I am used to the Ebay pre-filled format.
    END TIME IS SUNDAY NIGHT OCT 14th at 7 pm sharp (CALI time).
    BTW, good start to this you guys, thanks for supporting the HAMB

5. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

6. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

fiddy doll hairs

7. Garyr

Garyr

I tried to watch it once, fell asleep and took it back to the video store and got a John Wayne movie.

8. Turbo442

Turbo442

I'll agree, it's not the best movie ever but this isn't the movie critic forum. It's The HAMB and this is an auction to help raise some funds for The HAMB. The movie is a cult classic among Hot Rodders.

9. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

well - now that the auction is over - I will just let you all know that if you need this - let me know.....
    I have them ready to ship out.

10. Turbo442

Turbo442

Buckeye you are the winner. Please contact Ryan and once Ryan lets me know he has payment I will ship this out to you.
    Thanks for supporting the HAMB.
    Jason

11. Big Mac

Big Mac
    1. Utah HAMBers

I didn't know this was hard to find. I have the collectors edition, in a hard metal (tin) case with cool graphics. It has the DVD and I think it even has a little booklet included, along with a key chain and some other crap. Funny, it's just sat in my box-o-DVD's for years....

big mac