Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration AUCTION

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TINGLER, Nov 26, 2007.

1. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

Tingler thanks for doing the auction for rich..
    also thanks for all the help from the group on here..it's going to a great cause..This is why the hamb is the best site to belong to , when someone is in need of help we all jump in and do what we can..

again from the dreiling family we thank you for the help...
    tim

2. ratster

ratster

again thank you all so much. I'm adding this painting to the Tinglers auction that i painted. 11x14.

the winner will also receive this painting with there high bid.

[​IMG]

3. ratster

ratster

I'm adding this painting to the Tinglers auction that i painted 11x14

the winner will also receive this painting with the high bid.

[​IMG]

4. dickster27

dickster27
    from Texas

I have said it more times than I care to remember. "No parent should have to bury there children". It's just not supposed to happen that way. Rich, you have my deepest and most sincere sympathy for your lose and what will surely follow. Just try to remember that Josh is still with you as long as you carry him in your heart. I am also sending something to help you in this tragedy.
    Dick

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

i hate to just sneak in on rustyredram here but its all i can come up with!sorry RRR:eek:
    260... RIP young man!

heart felt prayers are still headin atcha rich!

6. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Matt.....you are simply AMAZING.
    I met RustyRedRam out at the last Revolution..... truly a gentleman and heart of gold.

I call him a friend.

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Paypal sent. My condolences to the family of Josh.

8. Gator

Gator

Tingler, you rock brother.

What a fantastic community - a true brotherhood here on the HAMB - I'm proud to be a part of it.

Rich, once again - my conodlences. I'd planned on attendng the funeral but couldn't get away - sorry.

I've sent what I could via paypal - not 'Doc' money, but I hope it helps a little.

See you soon.

Gator.

9. purple

purple

Since I'm a broke MF I'll donate these:

When it gets to $300 choose one, when it gets to $350 you get both, and when it gets to $400, I'll throw in a 3rd secret one.

Attached Files:

10. purple

purple

The flames is the hood of a red Caddy that was at Antioch BP '06 and the Diner is in Springfield Mass. These are 8x10 mounted on 10x12.

11. Buddha5150

Buddha5150

ratsters zip code is 37801

12. Buddha5150

Buddha5150

I am ratsters nephew. I would like to thank Tingler and Scott for helping out the family. I would like to also thank EVERYONE on the hamb for being so generous. I know we (the family) are in total awe on how close the H.A.M.B. is. and their support for ratster. And to the Greazy Hubcapz for all their help. God Bless Anthony

13. Ebert

Ebert

Tingler, you are an awesome man. Ratser, our hearts go out to you, your family and obviously to your son's family.

The posts of support make me very PROUD of our HAMB community and the giving in this time of need are so heartwarming.

Doc, you are an inspiration to us all. In NO way to upstage your act, I will donate $500 and bid the art to $300. If it stalls somehow and I am the highest bidder, I will pay the $300 and donate the art to Tingler who can put it back up for bid for whatever he wants.

You all make me so proud! Let's help those who need it most..our fellow HAMBERS.

Ebert

14. Buford

Buford

Small amount coming via PayPal...God bless.

15. HAMBANDY

HAMBANDY
    Member Emeritus

Hi everyone, i'm posting on behalf of Andy........

I spoke to Chris this morning and the first thing discussed was the tragity that has fallen on a HAMB brother. Andy and Chris read this post last night and Andy wanted to donate from his build fund to help with Josh's funeral expenses at this very difficult time.

Oh behalf of Andy i would like to express our deepest sympathy to the family.

Leon

Andy will be sending $250.00 to the paypal account today.

16. Vergil

Vergil

My prayers for the family, PayPal sent.

Vergil

17. Having a 6 year old son and 3 year old daughter, I just couldn't even imagine it. Truly it's one of my greatest fears. May Christ bless you and your family.

18. Deuces High

Deuces High
    from East Tenn.

Well as you can tell by number of posts here on the H.A.M.B. I don't say alot here but I am a long time lurker. I had seen quite a bit here that told me this was a good group, but man you guuys really are great to step in and help a fellow member out like you all have. So far the PAYPAL is over $1500 and just keeps climbing I am in awe everytime I open my email and see more and more emails saying "You have funds added to your account" I told Rich last night how much was in there and his jaw dropped. I will be getting the funds to him as they arrive.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Also just to show the support shown yesterday here is a photo I took as we started the Cruise to take Josh to his mother.

[​IMG]

And last is on the way there. There was probably that many behind me as well.

[​IMG]

19. ratster

ratster

joshua's last cruz....... :(

20. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

HAMBANDY and his Dad Chris giving back......... Rulers!

21. PollockzRodz

PollockzRodz

I dont have any kids and Hell Im only a kid at 16 years old but I will deffiently be donating a small amount with a moneyorder to help with the costs. I want to say god bless to the whole family of Josh -Jon

22. ratster

ratster

Thank You Everyone!

23. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

i want to donate a print to the cause. 19x24 on 22x30 paper. original editioned print. i will include it when the bid reaches $400.

*tingler* let me know if you need any info from me. also, get me the addy of the winner when you know who it is. thanks

[​IMG]

24. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Tingler ...you rock:)

$375

Prayers and blessings towards Josh's whole family and friends,
    CAB

25. ratster

ratster

again thank you all so much.

Rich

26. banzaitoyota

banzaitoyota

small donation sent, my condolences

27. Buddha5150

Buddha5150

thank you everyone. From ratsters whole family

28. I will give a yard credit to the highest bidder and it will match the bid. I have over 100 classic cars for parts. It is transferable, so if you can't use it, maybe someone you know can.
    Good for parts, or project cars. We can negotiate shipping.

I'll be sending some $$ to the family too.

29. radical56chevy

radical56chevy

this is truelly amazing..we all thanks you for the donations ..

you don't know how much this helps rich out right now..
    thanks again from our whole family...
    the dreilings ..

30. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Sweet and thank you:)

I'm very happy to be able to help in any way and i hope this will help out Josh's family in nice way!

...also feel very blessed to receive a very nice piece of art from one of our very own Hamb artists whom i respect in artistic way as well!

cheers to those who were able to help out in other forms of donations towards this awesome cause.

Please PM me where i should exactly send the funds and hopefully i can Paypal it to get it to them quickly:)

May peace, love and Joy be yours in abundance this Holiday Season,
    CAB