Register now to get rid of these ads!

Auction:New Moon Chrome Bullet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cadillacin Marcus, Jan 26, 2004.

1. It aint much...I found this bullet at my parents house in a cupboard,I don;t need it,so here it is.Its new in package from 97' Moon # AA544T $16.00 new from Moon.Send money to Ryan-Ends next Monday

Attached Files:

2. Greazer

Greazer

Can I come over to your parents house for dinner and rummage through the cupboards for a while? [​IMG]

$20.00

3. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

umm, wich one is it?

4. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

5. Uh Tim...Uh read the post! haha!! And Butt its already at $20 broham!! Sure you can come over theres only one cool thing left.. a Moon Breather in the package that will be the next acution maybe..??

6. wernt you complaining about auctions this morning ????

7. Assdragger

Assdragger

Does anyone catch more shit than Marcus?

8. intervention this is a word his family needs to find out about

9. BID or SHUT UP!(said jokingly)..... [​IMG]

10. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

~~couldnt read the numbers under the pix on the other monitor~~ thanx;)

11. Antibilly

Antibilly

12. Ryan you might want to pin this up?? Or Not? Just a suggestion...

13. I'll up Butt Reynolds' $1.00 to $2.00

Sam!

14. hatch

hatch
    from house

I sure hope it wasn't in the bathroom cupboard.... [​IMG]

15. shhhhhhh!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks Ryan! [​IMG]

16. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

Why is there no picture of the actual item up for bid, how do i know its in good condition. Considering the fact you posted a large post about doing a raffle why did you not offer it as a raffle instead.

17. LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!!! $3 and I don't care where it's been! I'll go a little higher if you attach that '53 Chevy that nobody wants to it. Hey Marcus, I hate auctions almost as much as you do [​IMG], thanks for adding another one!

Yes- regarding the private e-mail I recieved asking if I was "being a dick" , no not intentionally- just seemed funny (ha ha) that recently you've been "promoting" in about 5000 directions including "I hate auctions- How about a raffle? -wait here's an auction- here's the link to my ebay- HEY I still have speed parts!" & on & on. I've been pretty much not posting lately- Your posts were just amusing & I was saying it in good spirited fun- not meant to dent your rapid fire promotional monster. No need to "get started"- Have fun buddy!

18. For the reading and learning impaired...the picture of the item is posted, you see where I typed the part number? Now look at the picture and find the matching number,wow!!presto there it is,also read where it says NEW..ahhhh yes its NEW in the package still from Moon...And Jim A you don't want to get started with me,I was cool with ya up til that last post. And for the record...the 53 sold for $1600 cash in hand!! hoo ha!!Even though a certain HAMB member fucked up by trying to sabotage the sale and telling the buyer to read the HAMB..Keep trying to bring me down...I keep coming back up everytime...hahahaha!

And more thing,not that i feel I need to explain myself to anyone..I never said I hate Auctions number one.I just simply made a off the hip comment about how prices were getting up there and how the avaergae guy couldnt afford to get in on the action.Just facts guys, just facts,I never put anyone down in the process,I simply was looking an alternative to an auction that might work for everyone.
    The reason I did this auction was i told Ryan i would kick down cash from the 53,but since that went over like a led balloon,I felt Ryan shouldn't get fucked,its not his fault because of the bullshit that car drew in.So I ebayed it got $700 more than I was asking and I'm happy.For you newbie wouldbe shit talkers,I have been on this board since 2000 longer than alot of you and not as long as some.Also I was one of the first to make a cash donation out of my pocket to support this place!!As well as gave Ryan my business,by having him build me the Hot Rod Vintage Parts website, that kicked ass! So maybe some of you should think about that,before you question where my intentions lie and my integrity.Thank You

19. Focus, focus. You are going to wear yourself out! Less is more. [​IMG]

20. Sam F.

Sam F.
    BANNED

The reason I did this auction was i told Ryan i would kick down cash from the 53,but since that went over like a led balloon,I felt Ryan shouldn't get fucked,its not his fault because of the bullshit that car drew in.So I ebayed it got $700 more than I was asking and I'm happy

so how much of that are you sending to Ryan??? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

21. ahhh nothing....If a HAMBer bought it than I would have...

22. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Fuck I just can't stand it anymore. I don't want the fucking bullit but it is what it is. It's an auction to help the HAMB, by a standing Member of the HAMB. Nothing more, nothing LESS!

Either you want to buy it or not. If you want to rap with Marcus about him being a SPAZ then do it on another post. Now if he doesn't come through with the part after the auction ends then he's fair game. But for now this is still an auction and it seems fucking sensless to fuck it up over a bunch of meaningless bull-shit.

Auctions to help the HAMB are important to the hamb and are kind of sacred for that reason. Now you cunts take it somewhere else!

If I'm not mistaken the bidding is up to $21.99 by the other SPAZ from Florida [​IMG] (A JOKE) so stop fucking around and take it from there.

Honest to god... Good luck with the auction Marcus. I hope this goes a ways to fix your fucked carma (self-inflicted or not).

23. I agree...$25 for the fargin $16 bullit I can't live without for another second... I need it for my, uhhhhhhhhh for my chrome conehead model. Yeah, that's it.

24. hahahaha!! Karma Karma Karma Karma Karma Chameleon.......Whats Dogma? Is that the negative you put out? I guess thats where they get the term you dogged me.
    I am a spazoid,and you're right you shouldn't discriminate.Just Bid [​IMG]

25. My karma ran over my dogma...

[​IMG]

26. Jester

Jester
    from Blevins AR

Once again how do i know its new and in its original package a catalog picture dosn't mean anything to me. If you will post a pick of the actual peice your selling I might bid. Marcus I'm not trying to be shitty and I was pulling for you on that 53 but come on man work with us.

27. Because I say its new thats why...geez [​IMG]

28. RF

RF

I'll give you $30 if you don't post ANYTHING (don't even log in) for 30 days!