Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn. FRESNO area HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Otto, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Otto

Otto

Anyone interested in a show-and-tell session with a bunch of young teens? I teach middle school locally and head up the "car club" at our school. We basically ask people to come in with their cars and show them off to the kids. The kids are really into all types of cars, but I was hoping to expose them to a little HAMB flavor.
    We meet the last friday of the month, so we will have a meeting this friday. We meet from 10 - 11 am. Anyone that brings their ride in gets a FREE club t-shirt designed by the HAMB's own Sailor and VonFranco.
    So how bout it? Most boss's will cut you some hookie time when you tell them its for kids. You get to influence future generations, show off and get a free t-shirt to boot. Good chance for a meet and greet as well. I'll take some pics and do a thread showing the event.

Let me know.....we could really use some guests this month, but future months are good as well.

Thanks!

2. Otto

Otto

Some guys we had out last year. Kids loved it when they hit the switches.....so did our principal!

Attached Files:

3. Otto

Otto

nother.

Dont be shy. They dont bite!

Attached Files:

4. Muttley

Muttley

Too bad my car is in pieces or I would go. [​IMG] What school do you teach at?

5. Otto

Otto

I am at Clark Intermediate.

6. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

I know the car club council here in Bakersfield, cant promise anything for this Friday (could check with my Pops though), but future months for sure!

Brandy

7. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

Otto id bring the sedan but Im selling at turlock this weekend and fridays setup day Im defintly in the next time and I can get some cars from royalshifter to go. Pm me your nimber and we can talk over the next one. JOHN

8. Muttley

Muttley

[ QUOTE ]
    I am at Clark Intermediate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live about 30 seconds from there. [​IMG]

9. Otto

Otto

Bump for the new board.

Thanks for the offers guys. Keep us in mind on future dates.....

10. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

Hey otto it was brought to my attention today that I may be the only fresno hamber with a running finished car, unless you got one. I know all the other guys and all they have is projects

11. Otto

Otto

Mine runs and drives, but is definitly a project. Pulling the SBC in the spring in favor of a 392.

Here it is at HRR.

Attached Files:

12. 60 Imp Man Mike

60 Imp Man Mike

good to see some rep from Fresno. I would love to make it some one of the shows but Friday is a bad day for me, considering I would be traveling from Oceanside. It's awesome to see some teenagers into the old school stuff instead of the rice rocket crap that was taking over when I left. GO BULLDOGS!!!

13. Otto

Otto

My pop is down there in Oceanside. Drives a 32 hi-boy deuce black w/flames. Ever see him around town?

He has been up for the friday show, too. Due for another as well!

Dogs beat up on Reno tonight. Go DOGS!